Can't Log into Characters that are in DArkmoon Fair

I am unable to log into Characters that I log out of in Darkmoon Fair on Lothar Server. Ran a repair and no luck. This happen last month too and it took a few Tuesday updates to shake them loose…

Any know of this problem and/or have a solution or two?

HD

1 Like

YOu can do a unable to move ticket and have a GM move ur character outa DMF.

1 Like

Try the dandy pants-fancy self-move service.

https://battle.net/support/help/wf/wow/197/834

10 Likes

That worked Thank you… Self Move every 8 hours… Only 5 more to go…

Thank you,

HD

4 Likes

Unable to move tickets are priorititzed hopefully will be quicker.

1 Like

With the service on cooldown after doing it yourself, you can submit a ticket using the same link. Just make sure to mention all the characters and realms involved and a GM will move them all in one session, rather than waiting 40 hours for the DIY service. :wink:

Not exactly. The Unable to Move option is a self service, there really isn’t a ticket generated that a Game Master would get, unless it errors out and gives you that option.

Garellron, how many characters do you have stuck in the Darkmoon Faire? Are you getting any particular error? Have you tried again since getting the error, about 20 minutes later? Often the system will move a character to a safe location if it detects an issue, so I want to be sure.

3 Likes

Sorry i was under the impression that they were my bad.

They are a priority if you get the second option that allows you to submit a ticket, but the primary option for Unable to Move is automated. That way for the majority of situations no one has to wait for a GM to get basic stuck help. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is still happening semiregularly. 2-5 times per fair. I haven’t noticed it with a particular server, but it could be. I notice that when I log out on the merry-go-round, it seems to happen more often. Having to use Unable to Move is pain. I first posted on this six to nine months ago, I think.

1 Like

You’ll want to post in the Bug Report forums so that the QA team can be made aware.

2 Likes