Cant log in

Anyone else not able to log in on NA i just sit at retrieving realms I was able to play all day and i left home for about an hour now i cant get back into game.

3 Likes

I’ve been able to get to the character selection screen, it just takes a few minutes. But I can’t get any further at the moment. It’s best to just wait it out like yesterday.

1 Like

Okay i thought so but i just wanted to check thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have to wait to find the realm list, wait for my characters to be loaded and then be dissappointed when trying to log in saying that my character can’t be found

We’re all logged in and having a blast! They’re giving out thousands in free gold and legendary armor and weapons just for being logged in!

Looks like it’s about to end in three minutes though, so you better get in fast to get your share!

3 Likes

just wish i would get a a que or something this game crashing thing is a little annoying

it was fine 30 minutes ago ; then i went to get coffee and everything was broken.

first my server didnt show up, then when it finally did i get character not found heh

area 52 isnt showing up for me either

Takes forever to for the realm list to appear, then none of my characters can be found. Pretty annoying.

4 Likes

I wasn’t able to even come up with a character list. I disabled my addons, I got one character list server. I tried to log on, and my characters are not found.

for sure agreed

Having the same issue

Just keep trying. Its a server bottleneck… Most get booted but a few slip through the cracks

yes but thats exactly what a server que is for instead of making people wait 5-10 min to see if their game is going to crash thats just a bad system

3 Likes

its supposed to be a government secret anyway

It started going really bad 30-60 minutes ago for many of us. I expect the servers to go down tonight.

Well i got to character select with actual characters so fingers crossed i can get into world

Haha when I got through my characters are all gone now, Haven’t had that happen before.

Not to get too nerdy here but even setting up a queue wouldn’t help the load issue and cause the same crashes. What they should have done is load tested the hell out of the game beforehand knowing this would happen but that also comes with issues of it’s own. You can’t replicate live traffic in a dev environment.

And in these situations shutting down the servers altogether might not actually help. They need to keep live traffic up to fix it in production.

Having said that - Blizz - quit cheaping out on QA testing ya bums

same issue here… exactly same issue … looks like the log in servers bugs when lots of people are online o.o