Cant log in

I see the realm screen with realms listed but none of them are the ones I have toons on. Those are missing.
I tried to log in but cant.
I created a new toon and one of the realms I can see and cant get it to log in to play.

24 Likes

Time Rift server instability / latency has reached its apex.
Come back tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yea, someone was casting this beam of light on me at the AH. I got disconnected and now I can’t log on any of my characters. The character he hit with the beam of light says “character already logged in” each time I try.

Probably has nothing to do with the beam of light, but it is an odd coincidence it happened after that. Not sure what that beam was from but an arcane mage was doing it to me.

5 Likes

I am having similar problems, my main server (Cenarion Circle) is showing all my characters but when I try to log in I’m stuck at the loading screen, I think my character is logged in because I hear the sound the game makes when someone logs in while stuck at the loading screen. So part of the game is loading but not all (this same issue happened to me a few weeks ago). Also tried to go to a different server but it does not show any of my characters in other servers (they are usually on top of the server list) none of them are showing.

5 Likes

Im stuck on loading screen cant log into any of my toons

10 Likes

i can’t log in either. stuck on load screen :frowning:

8 Likes

Got booted from Time Rift instances. Now I can’t even log into the game. Getting harder to justify dedicating time out of the weekend to play this, honestly.

Small indie company.

6 Likes

Same here, stuck on load screen.

3 Likes

Was having the same issue. It would get about 3/4’s of the way through the loading bar, get stuck, and then eventually disconnect.

This last time, it did the same but was “stuck” for about 10 minutes and then actually logged in.

It took 3-4 times of getting disconnected before the “long-wait-connect” finally happened.

3 Likes

Can’t log in on characters. Character list loads then I am stuck on a loading screen with no disconnect. Have to alt f4 to get out.

6 Likes

Garbage quality like normal it seems and complaining flags your post as trolling for some reason. Blizzard quality continues to sink on all fronts.

5 Likes

Recent @BlizzardCS post on Twitter:

“We’re currently investigating an issue affecting our authentication servers, which may result in failed or slow login attempts.”

16 Likes

Flew to Valdrakken, and after landing, couldn’t move or do anything. CTR+ALT+DEL to bring up Task Manager to kill program. Cannot log in anymore.

4 Likes

I’d say its either an authenticator issue or perhaps a DDOS? Whatever it is, I am also unable to log on right now.

1 Like

Yeh, me and my lady are also unable to log in currently. Most unfortunate.

1 Like

Add another account to the casualty list, as listed above!

1 Like

Same here. Loading screen lasts forever and I get DC’d after two minutes. I’m pretty sure this is the same Valdrakken login issues Tich was having before. I’m gonna start logging out in my garrison. Gah!

Same here, stucki n full loading bar to get in. Over and over!

Cant log in…

1 Like

Ditto here, I briefly came on then within a few minutes it was lagging all to inferno and now stuck on loading screen. That’s okay, I still have my guitar! \m/ \m/

1 Like