Can't interact with time rift vendors

Same thing with dreamsure vendors when you get the “Dreamsurge Cradle” for the weekly dreamsurge event.

1 Like

Same here. This patch, update whatever is meme so far lol.

Just finished a rift here also. Vendors are still not working. (Wyrmrest Accord)
I assume they will have to do something because you need to buy the pets with paracausal flakes for the meta achievement “A World Awoken” (Minute Menagerie part of it). I’m still missing ONE of them, so I’m pretty bummed about it.
Just wanted to add my name to the list, hopefully it will get noticed and hotfixed.

1 Like

Yep, currently experiencing as well

Same for me.

Well this weekly reset has been a buggy mess. Same issue here…

I can confirm this issue too.
I did get the Dilated Eon Canister from the weekly reward.

SAME ISSUE FOR THE DREAMSURGE VENDORS TOO. cant buy anything.

I hope this isn’t an intentional choice by Blizz. I was convinced it was due to the NPC’s walking around and not being in their usual spots. I really hope it is a bug and gets fixed soon!!

1 Like

Also cannot interact with them. Illidan server.

We cannot interact on Kilrogg with any of them save for the repair vendor.

same on gallywix , and probably on all brazilian servers too

2 Likes

Same issue on WIndrunner.

Also, the Dreamsurge shop isn’t available as well. Hamuul gives you the quest but doesn’t allow you to open the shop tab where you can spend the cradles and coalescence

UPD. as of 25 April 2024 the issue’s been fixed

Same issue on Lightning’s Blade server. All vendors cannot be interacted with. Repair vendor works fine.

1 Like

Dreamsurge vendor isn’t working either.

Just completed a time rift.  All vendors were still bugged.

I completed a time rift ~10 mins ago. I received a Dilated Eon Canister after killing the boss within the portal. Zoned out, turned in the quest, got the Contained Paracausality. I reveived loot from that (1k rep token, 1k flakes token, and the get guarenteed loot next time token) Vendors are still on strike.

3 Likes

ROFLMAO
/10

1 Like

Same on Khaz’Goroth. For time rift and dreamsurge vendors.

They’re still on break over here on Illidan-US