Can't get Zuldazar quest off scouting map

Ok you seemed to fix same problem but was for alliance I believe, here is the title in support forums # Can’t pick up quests from Boralus scouting map by Odiseus in July of 23
Ok you got it to work on these guys but I am having same problem to a point. I am on Allyassassin / Bleedinghollow and been trying my best to get the quest zuldazar on map in the great seal.
I have tried with war mode on and off, tried with no add on and with, tried with three different quest helpers to see if I missed something or a quest, tried on another toon that never did the quest line and did it with no problem and it was on map, ( blood gate which means never did the main quest line for zuldazar), even went as far as tried party sync with the same toon that did it/another that didn’t/with them syncing and the one with problem syncing and still cant get quest off map.
I sent in a support ticket and got a auto response and tried everything they said on it and still can’t get quest.
If I pull up my map I can see the quest on my map but not on the scouting map in The Great seal. I can see in my quest log that says 0/3 for BFA and under it says , Continue the campaign by accepting the quest “Zuldazar” in Dazar’alor , but I cant !