Can't get the "Uniting Kul Tiras" quest

I need this quest to advance the storyline so I can unlock the new factions.

I’ve done all the 3 zones and expidition quests. I Have the 3 followers, and the daily quest for expiditons now.

I’ve got friendly with 4/5 factions you only needed 3.

But the quest won’t appear for me?
Can anyone help?

1 Like

When u open your quest log what does it say for story so far at the top should something that tells you what to do next.

I just finished the Stormsong Valley quest and returned to Boralus and never received another quest.

1 Like

Interestingly enough, you seem to have the quest War of Shadows in your quest log. That is associated with introducing BFA. See if you can finish that and the follow up and see if that allows you to pick up Uniting Kul Tiras.

You also have Trouble at Fort Daelin which is part of the Stormsong and Dance achievement. You can try completing that line as well.

If the issue persists, submit a ticket using Stuck on Quest so a Game Master can take a look.

1 Like

I finished War of Shadows and the recruitment quest after. And that questline dead-ended after that.
I’ll try the Trouble-quest, and get back again.
Thanks for the help!

I did that whole quest line. Returned to Brennadam and it dead-ended.
No quests open in Boralus.

1 Like

Hi, don’t mean to hijack this thread.

I am having the same issue, I completed War of Shadows and Trouble at Fort Daelin but still don’t have the ‘Uniting Kul Tiras’ quest from Halford Wyrmbane.

3 Likes

I’m also having the same issue.

my 3 friends and i are also having this issue.

Same issue here

1 Like

Also having this issue

For those still having trouble unlocking Battle for Azeroth World Quests once you hit level 50. It appears you may also need to acquire your Heart of Azeroth first.

If you have done all the footholds, hit 50, reached friendly, etc… please give that a try.

8 Likes

Thanks Vrakthris. This worked for me.

2 Likes

The requirements are:

1. Be lvl 50
  2. Be Friendly with (alts not required)
    a) Proudmoore Admiralty
    b) Storm’s Wake
    c) Order of Embers
  3. Establish Foothold in:
    a) Vol’dun
    b) Zuldazar
    c) Nazmir
  4. Complete Quest - Island Expedition (alts not required)
  5. Complete Quest - A Dying World to get the Heart of Azeroth Necklace (Earthen Guardian in Boralus gives Quest)
16 Likes

Thanks Biibbs! This was the most help and the only comprehensive requirements I’ve seen posted. Much appreciated!!!

OMFG THANK YOU! I’ve been messing with this for a week trying to figure out what I was missing. I had the Silithus quest in there, but didn’t realize it pertained to the rest of this stuff. I thought it was a separate system.

1 Like

to anyone who is having this issue, this is the solution, you need to have friendly rep with the three factions on kultiras, establish your fotthold in the war campaign, nab your heart of azeroth from magni and complete the quest “uniting kul tiras” from halford and pick the nazjatar quest up from genn. thanks Vrakthris!

3 Likes

Thanks so much bro this helped a lot I was missing the Island Expedition part now I finally unlocked world quest. Cheers!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay so;

1. I’m level 50…
  2. Friendly with all required
  3. Established all the footholds.
  4. Got the heart
  5. I unlocked the table for the island expedition and even gathered all the azerite.

still unable to unlock Uniting Kul Tiras. I am at my wits end with this game and its starting to become a chore and no longer enjoyable. Any help is welcomed.

1 Like

Which character is having the issue?

Do you have the Heart of Azeroth equipped when you are trying to get the quest from Halford Wyrmbane?

1 Like

On this character, Alyundra? It doesn’t look like you have the Heart of Azeroth on this character. You haven’t started the quest “A Dying World” from the Earthen Guardian or completed. You’ll need to start there and you should get the Heart with “The Heart of Azeroth” quest from Magni Bronzebeard.

You should see the exclamation point for “A Dying World” on your map in Boralus.

4 Likes