Cant get into the dreamgrove through the dreamway

My dreamwalk “hearth” sends me to the dreamway I just can’t get through the portal to get into the dream grove. I tried /reload, disabling addons… Still no luck.

1 Like

That usually means you have either not unlocked the Dreamgrove, which it appears you have, or you are on a quest that is preventing it.

From what I can see you have the quest “The Stuff of Dreams” in progress. Once you complete that I believe you’ll regain access to the Dreamgrove again.

5 Likes

Ah man I never thought about quests stopping me. thanks so much. It was the quest. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The same problem is happening to me. I boosted a druid to 120 and now I can’t enter the dreamgrove through the portal after I use the Dreamwalk “hearth”

Have you done the quests associated with unlocking the class hall?

1 Like

It looks like you have completed some of the quests to retrieve your first Artifact Weapon and unlock your Class Hall. Doing that should unlock those areas for you.

1 Like

Hey i am also having this issue but do not know which quest is stopping me from entering could anybody help me out here please ?

It looks like you recently completed the quest “The Stuff of Dreams”, similar to the OP. Are you able to use the portal now that you have?