Can't get back to Stormwind

I was doing the quest " The Fallen Lion " . It seemed bugged and i abandoned the quest and now i can’t get back to stormwind. There is no portal and i don’t know how to retake the quest.

Genn Greymane gives the quest and he’s at the docks in Stormwind. Where are you that you can’t get to Stormwind? Were you not in Stormwind to start with to accept that quest?

Use your hearthstone to get back to wherever it’s anchored. Then, travel manually back to Stormwind.

i’m stuck in the portal room in stormwind without any portals. i hearthed out and back numerous times but it seems i’m out of phase.

If you are locked in a phase you can try stipping all the gear off of your character, fly really high and dismiss your mount.

I can’t mount up in the portal room?

No, but you can in the city streets just outside the room.

if i could get there. i have no portals in portal room to go thru

Are you unable to use your Hearthstone or other stuck character options in-game to relocate your character outside of the room?

2 Likes

my hearthstone is set to pandaria, but when i go thru the portal in the inn to stormwind i’m back in the portal room with no portals

Hearth to Pandaria, kill you character.

You should be back in front of Greymane now for the quest

3 Likes

Just to follow up here. The phase you are in when you are doing the intro Legion quests for the Alliance is part of the quest story. It is part of the character at the time, and not a temporary character buff that would be removed by killing the character.

1 Like

Wohoo ty so much :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I helped a dude who was stuck in this same situation. Turned out he’d recently started the Legion questline but ended up in the portal room but with no portals. Once he abandoned the Legion quests and hearthed he was good again.