Can't find that Blizzard account

I am trying to login to the game with my account name and password but when i put the correct info. in it gives and error and says we cannot find that blizzard account. I can log into the blizzard website and launcher just fine.

It could be due to the maintenance that’s going on right now for Classic. It’s scheduled to be down for another 30ish minutes or so.

1 Like

The thing is it has been doing this since i downloaded the game on launch. I appreciate any guidance.

I would hedge your bets and post this in tech support as well.

Just to make sure, are you using the Blizzard launcher to login? If so, make sure the account name you’re using is your email address. Often, we see folks try to login using their BattleTag expecting that to work and it doesn’t.

I do see recent logins so I’m hoping you were able to get this figured out but I wanted to post just in case!

1 Like

I am trying to login to the game with my account name and password but when i put the correct info. in it gives and error and says we cannot find that blizzard account. I can log into the blizzard website and launcher just fine. This has been happening since i installed the game at launch. Any help is appreciated.

Are you trying to log in through the Battle.net app, or through the WoW game itself?

Either way, the login information goes like this, with no account name:

• Email
  • Password
4 Likes

I can launch the game from battle.net fine, but whenever i logout of the game, where one inputs there email and password to reenter, i get an error saying we cannot find that blizzard account.

From what we’ve seen, this is usually from an ad on the launcher. Try clicking the X in the top right of it :wink:

I just restart battle.net when I want to log out and switch to a different wow classic on another wow account.

The login screen you are presented with after you log out of classic appears to be a bug.

1 Like