Can't find Payment

I paid for my game time before my time was up now it is telling me I have to subscribe???

what does your transaction history show

It doesn’t show it but I know I did it the first of the month because I knew it was going to end.

Did the payment go through? Check your bank and transaction history on battle.net to see if you can find a status.

It says failed Payment so I guess I have to wait till I get paid Friday. what happened to buying game time they’ve changed so much on here. they done away with the cards I use to buy in Walmart or Best Buy.

Walmart still has the 60 day time cards just gota look mine are kinda hidden i find them by the funko pop figures.

Now when I resubscribe Friday that will do the 3 Months again?

ok I will go check it out when I go pick up the wife from work. Thank you all for your help

You can also buy 60 day game time cards on Amazon with either physical or digital delivery.

I bought the game time on here I found out how to do it. But it still says my subscription has expired do I have to renew it every 3 months too?

It depends on how much subscription you set up. If you set up a 3 month plan it will renew every 3 months automatically until you cancel.

I am curious what is saying your game time expired. Can you check account management and see which license is active there?

https://account.battle.net/games

And check your purchase history to insure the purchase did not fail.

https://account.battle.net/transactions