Can't farm Argent Crusade during pre-patch event!

SInce there is not much to do during pre-patch, i was farming Champion’s Seals. However, I can’t farm anymore, as pre-patch event broke it.
Is it possible to implement a “time travel” so i can resume the farming?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/champions-seal-shadowlands-pre-patch/715301/9?u=galdoril-azralon

3 Likes

There was a thread asking for Zidormi in Icecrown, but people were saying that you should just wait.

1 Like

This.

It would be better for Blizzard to fix it.

6 Likes

It’s phased for 3 weeks and then (presumably) will go back to normal. That isn’t something that needs a “fix”. It’s an event. The small segment of people who farm Champion’s Seals can be patient. I farm them too sometimes,

1 Like

It’s an inconvenience, like the old Raid scaling, which still hasn’t been fixed. They should be able to do the content.

1 Like

I’d honestly joust over sitting in icecrown waiting for a 34 slot bag. And I have everything from the AT.

It is funny, i have been on and off farming seals for the mounts and if I see 1 other person there it is a lot. Now for a very short period of time it isn’t available and everyone wants to farm seals?

7 Likes

They may do it at different times of day than you do. People may also want to go back and do old content at the end of an expansion.

Argent tournament has a lot more going on than the prepatch event. Would probably be more fun for players who never did it to be able to check out both at once.

Wait the remaining 13 days or so, then have at it.

The Argent Quatermaster even says you’ll have all the time in the world then if you speak to her.

Actually only phased for 2 weeks.

2 Likes

I was “leveling” an alt there a month ago. I’d log in, do the dailies and then switch to my main. It was pretty good exp from early 70’s to early 80’s. Anyway, there were enough max level people around to make doing the kill the lieutenants and commanders quest annoying because they would just fly in and one shot everything.
I’ve got 5 Crusaders, and I can go w/o farming seals for 12 more days.

Tbh, their should be a choice here if they don’t want to participate in the pre-patch if they hate it and just want to farm seals all day.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Well the way you phrased that, now i have my doubts about that.

Is that an issue? :confused:

People’s desires changed based on a vareity of factors. Like if this pre-patch put them off from doing it, they might want to do something else, like farm seals. And it just happens to be a coinidence that … (i wouldn’t say everybody) a lot of people wanted to do that.

Perhaps, but it come across as contrarian.

…How does it come across contrarian? More importantly, why i see this word couple times by now when regarding the pre-patch? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Blizz QA is such now that I can’t just assume things will work in a way that makes sense.

1 Like

And we also cannot enter the dungeon… So no dailies or dungeon to farm it.

BAD DECISION, BLIZZARD.

Yep…anything to complain. I never see anyone up there farming seals.

2 Likes

People have no reason to come here and just post:

“Hey folks, i’m farming seals”