Can't farm Argent Crusade during pre-patch event!

Fair Enough.

Just echoing the sentiment that it would be nice to continue doing the Argent Tournament dailies for the mount grind. While I understand it is “only two weeks”, it is also a period of downtime in the game cycle where it is the PERFECT two weeks to finish up farming another mount (where as at Shadowlands launch, I’ll be leveling multiple alts and professions etc). It was a nice relaxing thing to do while I was sipping my coffee in the morning, waiting for SLs :slight_smile: I understand if no time swapping NPC can be added, just wanting to put in my vote that I would love it if it were!

Yes! I did mine a few months ago and it was a ghost town.

1 Like

Toss a Zido at the tournament grounds to swap back to normal icecrown.

Leave the event running up there forever gif here

Win/win in my book.

It’s been a ghost town for years. I can’t honestly believe people are surprised they can’t farm the dailies during an obvious Icecrown pre-expansion event, and complaining about it like it’s completely ruined their gameplay, seems almost trollish behavior.

2 Likes

You know, it would at least be fun if we could turn in extra stones to the tourney for rep though. Everyone would win!

1 Like

Just two weeks.

It sucks but it’s only two weeks. I would’ve loved to do both at the same time, as well. It would’ve given me something to do in between rares. But it’s not that big of a deal. It’ll be gone by the 23rd.