Can't enter the dungeon

A few time in a row enter the queue to the dungeon through Dungeon Finder, but all the time just stuck on the loading screen

8 Likes

This happens to me too from time to time, like Heroic Plaguefall loadscreen, it eventually disconnects me and i log back in only to find that i have a 8min 30s cooldown on my next dungeon queue.

Yes happened to me 3 times out of the 4 runs i just did in the pass hour or so. Blizzard please fix asap

Yep me too, last 4 dungeons in a row using dungeon finder have not been able to load in to. It gets to about 70% then stops, eventually disconnects me…

This issue keeps happening, seems to be plaguefall or halls of atonement…mists and necrotic wake seem to work, this is coming from an alt using FATES as a means to level.

hallx of atonement for me doesnt work :frowning:

still happening :frowning: sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. It will get to 70% loading, then hang there until it disconnects you. If you exit game and try and re-enter server then it will tell you “A character with that name already exists” or something…

1 Like

just happened to me for the 2nd time. very frustrating as dps with the queue taking 30+ mins only to be disconnected and locked out from requeuing

1 Like

Happening with me too… please fix.

Happening to me too in Necrotic wake using dungeon finder queue. Please help to fix this.

Same, been happening to me every night, during the day seems to be fine, but in peak times, yeah nope, cant do many dungeons at all

I am unable to load into dungeon instances. After successfully queuing for and accepting the invite to a normal random dungeon, my screen gets stuck on loading the dungeon.
This has happened twice, both times for the “Mists of Tirna Scythe” dungeon. After waiting for about 5 mins, I get disconnected and return to the loading screen. Upon attempting to relog, I managed to enter the dungeon instance but 3 others in the group were dc’ed. The 4th member explained they had encountered the exact same issue.

Replying with my level 60 character to avoid confusion…

Every god damn time. every time. for the love of gawd fix this

Also happening here. Spent hours last night trying to fix what I thought was an issue with my UI :sweat:

Happening for me too. Trying to queue with friends, more often than not I get stuck at around 70% loading bar and after five minutes or so I get DC’d.

Necrotic wake for me. Three days, three times, all the same. Accept the que and stuck on leading screen until times out. Fix please.

every que, ends in a loading screen getting to about 70% for 5 mins then i get d/cd, i have one toon on the fates choice and one did the story, both are having the same problem

Same…really annoying as I haven’t done the weekly quest

Still happening, load screen freezes, no matter what dungeon now, seems to bug out…random BG queue isn’t affected :frowning: