Can't Create Vulpera?

I’ve Completed all requirements, even when going back to Orgrimmar to check. It shows all green that I’ve unlocked them when I click on their banner.

However, I’m unable to create a Vulepera character. I have screen shots but it appear I’m not able to upload them.

Any help on this would be awesome, thank you!

Did you happened to pick up quest to unlock another race? If so, you’d need to do that first before you can unlock the fox folk.

5 Likes

The banner only shows if you’ve done everything needed in order to be eligible to unlock the allied races.

There should be a quest available to unlock them completely:

3 Likes

As the others mentioned, once you meet the requirements for the Vulpera you must complete a small quest line that invites them to join the Horde. It looks like you started it on your Blood Elf Priest, but never finished it.

You are currently on “A Little Goodwill”. You’ll want to continue with that line, ending with New Allies Among Us.

5 Likes

I completed that as well, still I’m unable to create the Vulpera.

This is your thread, Theistgob. I was addressing you in my reply.

Sorry I’m not sure what you mean, therefor Im thinking this might be the problem. I’ve done all quests required for this specific unlock, but if there was a quest outside of that then I have not done that.

You haven’t completed the quest that invites the Vulpera into the Horde, as I outlined. Your Priest character started the questline but never finished it. I noted the quest in my reply.

4 Likes

Let’s close this one so we’re not jumping back and forth.

4 Likes