Can't continue Waking Shores campaign

I’m 2/4 on the Waking Shores campaign and I can’t find the next quest. There’s no marker for it on my map and all the places I go to (Obsidian Bulwark, Dragonscale Basecamp) don’t have the quest.

1 Like

On this character? You may need to enable trivial quest tracking via your minimap but we can narrow down the place for you to start.

8 Likes

thank you i see “A Shattered Past” now

5 Likes

OKay I turned on Trivial Quests on my map. I still don’t see quest for “A Shattered Past”. Help?

1 Like

What is the name of the character that is having the issue finding the quest giver?

Perhaps we can check to see where in the quest chain they left off and get them on the right track again.

1 Like

For which character, Bellasyra? Looking at your level 70, you appear to have completed that quest recently.

If this is for a different character, let me know.

3 Likes

Help ! I seem to be having the same issue but am unsure how to enable trivial quest tracking.
Thanks.

1 Like

Mini map top right should be a mini circle top left of map click it then low level tracking.

2 Likes

Thank-you !!! found it :smile: doing it now.

5 Likes

i aswell seem to have reacheda dead in in the waking shores trying to complete everything for pathfinders have no more quest markers please help chars name is luratan ty

You should be able to tell what quests you are missing by checking the achievement. Wowhead is a great resource to see what quests you’ve done (or not) and where to go to pick up any missing ones. You can check them out while you wait to see if a Blue is able to help or not.

1 Like

Maybe try this, too? It’ll tell you what you have and haven’t done.

1 Like

ty yeah just by pulling up the achievements i can tell what i still need just where on the map to go is the promblem i have no more vissible quest icons i think its from a lvl bost when you first do it you get the option to skip lower lvl stuff but ty

Have you looked up the quest in question? What one are you missing?

Also make sure you have Trivial Quests turned on, it is off by default. There is an icon on the corner of your minimap where you can toggle it.

4 Likes

From what I can see, Auadora, you only completed up to the quest “To the Dragon Isles!”.

You will want to return to the spot that the zeppelin puts you down in the Waking Shore. Explorers in Peril, Primal Pests and Practice Materials should be available.

Make sure you have Trivial Quest tracking turned on.

6 Likes