Can't change guild name

I want to change my guild name on Garrosh but it won’t let me, it redirects me to the web browser version of the store, which can’t be used for guild name changes.

I assume the problem lays with my Bnet account stating I’m from The Netherlands (Europe) and assumes I’m on the wrong region. Even though I have to select the guild master from the NA servers. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I want to submit a ticket but… no category seems fit?

Where are you attempting to purchase the service, Unian? In-game or on the character selection screen?

For character services, you should be on the Character Selection screen.

Imgur

In the character select screen as stated.
I can select my guild master, enter the name I want to change to and then it gives me the following message;
https://i.imgur.com/jORF1RX.png

Ah. Unfortunately, the system currently does not allow for cross-region purchases through the in-game shop.

Our staff should be able to help. I’d start with submitting a ticket under Purchase Failure and let them know the error you are getting.

We are unable to take credit card numbers to help process the request so they may ask you to add enough Blizzard Balance for the cost of service and permission to use it for you.

2 Likes

Thank you. Guess it’s another one of those penalties for playing in a region I actually have WoW friends.

I’ve never bought balance before, so this’ll be interesting.

It isn’t an intentional one. It is a current limitation that we hope to have updated at some point.

4 Likes

Oh no worries I understand, sometimes it has to do with laws and regulations for different countries ect.
Found out the hard way I can’t turn tokens into balance. or even buy tokens for cash.