Cant Buy Memory of the Arbiter's Judgement despite meeting the requirements

Though I meet the requirements to have the Ascended to Revered and Runecarving unlocked I am unable to purchase it due to it saying that Runecarving is locked, but I can currently craft any other legendary

9 Likes

same problem here

Yeah, and its weird its just that one I can’t buy. I can purchase the honor ones even though they require Runecarving to be unlocked too.

Same here. Very sad because it is currently the only useful one available for affliction warlocks.

I put in a ticket, to hopefully get it solved. I grinded reputation till 1am just to find out its bugged.

Yeah, I have been preparing for it and making sure to get the rep and found out it was bugged, I also put in a ticket hopefully we can get a answer soon I dont want to have to craft another legendary in its place.

Yeah, this is pretty annoying not being able to purchase it.

Yeah, just glad it wasnt just me having the issue

Hopefully they will fix it or something, I want to craft my legendary but dont want to spend my ash on one thats not very good.

Yeah and I just got a reply from a ticket and whoever answered it clearly is not understanding.

Hello!

How are you this fine evening! I am James, here to help you because even legendary heroes like yourself need assistance sometimes :slight_smile: I hope the weather isn’t too bad where you are? :slight_smile:

First, I’d like to say sorry for the wait time getting to your ticket. We’ve been in-undated with returning players currently at home due to recent world events.
I’m sorry to hear you experienced this problem and make a mistake with your legendary. If it makes you feel any better, in Legion, I was in moonkin form for 4 mins doing one worldquest, a spec I never play, and got my first legendary drop…for balance. I’m a tank. D:

The developers want our actions and choices to be meaningful, so in events where they want you to be able to alter something, they’ll provided that facility ingame. Support aren’t allowed to circumvent intended mechanics, and thus, with regret, we’re not able to chance your choice, sorry.

The good news is that it’ll not be super hard to get more as the expansion progresses.

Game Master Talonscour
Blizzard Entertainment

Lmao Yeah, he didn’t seem to get it.

Same problem

yep, just went to buy mine I have all the requirements and cant get it still. I can craft any of my other 3 legendaries at the forge as well but cant purchase this memory from the rep vendor.

Guys I was having the same issues and I figured it out!!!

In beta, in order to get this you had to be HONORED with THE AVOWED.

Now in live, you have to be REVERED with THE ASCENDED.

Well guess what never got changed on the backend!

That’s right, they never changed the backend requirement for what you need in order to unlock the legendary. I can confirm that after I got honored with the Avowed, it unlocked for me.

Thats good to know, in either case though they need to change that or allow both ways because this sucks lol, but thanks for the info at least this solves my issue until they change it.

Same problem here, waiting for ticket response

I can confirm that in order to purchase it you must be honored with the avowed as well as revered with the Ascended I have now purchased mine

How are you honored with the avowed lol, Im neutral with them

Just looked it up, Damn did you grind out honored today?

Yeah, I did it didnt take me long took about 3-4 hours with a group I just search avowed rep farm in group finder