Can't buy 100% Elekk Mount

Hi, I’m a Draenei looking to buy my 100% ground speed mount in WoW TBC Classic. I am level 60 and I bought the riding skill from the trainer beside Torallius the Pack Handler, but I can’t access Torallius’s shop to buy the mount itself. I can speak with the vendor, but I can’t click to see his inventory. I tried this with all addons disabled to no avail. My friend tested this and found the same thing. This has to be a bug right?

15 Likes

Same with me a human with exaulted rep, I bought a elekk a month ago… was trying to see if I could access shop because a guildie could not… we both could not. Exaulted Human, and Draenei…we had the shop icon to select on the menu… but nothing

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I’ve cleared my various WTF, CACHE folders, and disabled all addons. No updates available and nothing else i can do. And there’s nothing really available in the support department.

Hoping someone sees this and hot-fixes it, or someone can think of a work around.

1 Like

Also cant purchase the elkk mount from the vendor with my 30 shaman (the option to see the mounts wont even open up when you interact with the vendor)

1 Like

Ah ok, so it’s not just me. When I click ‘What elekks are for sale?’ nothing happens on my lvl30 Shaman.

1 Like

cant buy level 30 mount as a draenei wtf

1 Like

Can Confirm this as well.

1 Like

Same here. They need to hotfix this

1 Like

Update from a GM who contacted me regarding my ticket

Risticohe

Hello,

Game Master Risticohe here!

I understand you cannot purchase a mount despite being of revered reputation.
This is a very recent known issue.

I understand you must be frustrated after all that rep grinding only to find you cannot yet purchase your new mount.

This isn’t an issue where we at CS can directly intervene, I can only advise you make a forum post and a bug report, (as outlined in the article below0. Perhaps with more players drawing attention to this issue, it might expedite the response time.

Information about reporting World of Warcraft bugs in-game or through the Bug Report.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us today.

All the best,

GM Risticohe

My response

I have made a forum post

(link to this thread)

There are many people who ALSO have this problem. Can a Game Master (if those even still exist) help me purchase a Great Blue Riding Elekk.

This is extremely frustrating and I feel completely taken for granted as a long term (over 15year) subscriber.

1 Like

I am having this same issue on Thunderfury. I got my Night Elf Druid to exalted reputation with the Exodar so I could get an epic elekk mount, and when I went to go purchase said mount from Torallius the Pack Handler, he will not open up his ‘inventory’ screen.

1 Like

This must be really frustrating. Please fix asap.

Adding another voice, cannot access the vendor to buy a mount. Was able to spend gold with the riding trainer but torallius the pack handler is inaccessible

1 Like

Bumping this - Still can’t access the elekk vendor.

2 Likes

Can we have some sort of response to this? super aggervated.

2 Likes

I also need this issue fixed ASAP. Would like to go fast. Thanks.

1 Like

PLEASE FIX! Very frustrating! I can’t even buy the 60% speed mounts at 30, my friend and I hit level 30 yesterday and went to buy the mount, and we were not able to. This NEEDS to be addressed ASAP!

3 Likes

Having the same issue on Pagle. I bought my 100 percent epic riding training and went to buy the epic mount and can’t open the inventory for the elekks. also lots of people were standing there having the same issue and venting frustrations can we please get this fixed?

2 Likes

My replies in the other thread.

Just went to check this out myself. I did experience a hiccup however after several attempts at clicking and dismissing the dialog window it popped up allowing me to purchase. something is strange though as it took a few times to get it to work

—moments later—

I am able to duplicate this! If you talk to the mount vendor from the left side (NPC’s right side) the menu won’t open. Walk away and approach from the vendor from the north or from directly in front you can open the vendor menu. if this does not work, attempt another angle after walking away briefly and coming back

Bump. FIX IT PLZ we dont want to walk 30 miles when we should be doing it with our mount. Its very frustrating.

i did what you say, from every damn angle and nothing