Can't bump my Guilds Recruitment thread!

Hello,

One of the main things that has been a great addition to our recruitment is the slow attrition of folks joining from our realm forum post! I can’t bump it because it gives me an error saying, “Please wait for other users to participate before replying”. This is NOT COOL and needs to be changed please! I bump that thread every other day to every 3 or 4 days prior to this forum upgrade please fix!!!

I just had to switch to an alt to post this because I can’t post and more threads for 22 hours!!! Common Blizzard, like this is just unreal!!!

EDIT: Link to our thread: <Hidden Eclipse> - Your Home Away From Home !!!

3 Likes

You may change characters and post in your thread. That’s the only way around this right now, and it doesn’t appear to be a bug. However, bumping is not in their CoC and so this shouldn’t be a problem.

I believe this was implemented to prevent forum spam, such as the same person bumping over and over again, which I don’t honestly blame them. One of the things you can do though is get an active guildie to post a comment on the forums, feel free to incentivize it. When you’re hosting an event, you can ask people to take a minute or two to post a positive comment about your guild, hopefully that will help?

Don’t see why they broke , or"fixed", something that didn’t need fixing. Hmph.

It’s good to see that they’ve improved it, I do like how the current forums and their improvements. Mind you there may be a few bugs, but things that can be worked out just fine.

Agreed, I think long term however, they may need to look at some separation from the recruitment forums. When I come to the forums to have discussion I am not necessarily going to be interested in seeing that a player is looking for a guild or a guild a player. On the flip sides - guilds and players looking are going to want to refresh their presence so people know they are still looking. Will be interested to see what they do with it in the weeks/months ahead.