Cant beat em, join em

Alliance side:
Ruthless Renegades or Something Space Goats (Sorry, I can never remember the first part of that name XD)

Horde Side:
Davey Jones Locker or Savage Alliance Slayers

4 Likes

Ty mate.

10 chars.

Such little faith and integrity :melting_face::melting_face:. You’ll never get to being 31 on kills in the region through premading

^ This.

In random epic bgs, prime time is really bad for casual pugs (i.e. most PvPers until they’re driven away).

Do you run on the Horde side? That faction seems a lot weaker right now.

1 Like

You’re not charming at all mate.

Epic bg’s aren’t 1v1. I’m not the problem here. Premades are the problem and that’s all I run into anymore. Read between the lines. I’m not playing just to lose all evening long to premades. That leaves us at either joining premades myself or uninstalling the game. The game has no integrity, the devs have even less, why should I?

4 Likes

Red Rising just started up for non-epic bgs.

1 Like

How does the Alliance know if it’s premade syncers? On the Horde side, we just know the names of players who notoriously play in sync groups with “friends”.

This is 100% true.

I have been playing almost everyday in epics since my return to WoW because it’s what I enjoy the most in anyways. Sooner or later, you will figure there’s a super low population of players who enjoy PVP and you’re basically playing up against the same team back to back. It’s even worse when your faction is a premade/q-syncers because now you’re basically a worthless player, can stand around pretending you’re doing something, maybe AFK, but you already know it’s a win.

It’s unfortunate.

3 Likes

Their fault. Horde pushed their top players away. Let them sleep in that bed they made. :rofl:

2 Likes

Alliance side:
Ruthless Renegades
Bloodthirsty Space Goats
SOD (Once 10.2 launches)
There’s also Alliance Field Army and Rangers but I’m not sure if they allow non-Mandarin speakers or not.

If you want to watch people mald on the forums you can also tag along with Ruin when/if they run premades at night.

Horde:
DJL
SAS
Av maniacs I guess
Also the new Deso community I forgot the name of

Edit: there’s also the blood dk and bear druid premade to make other people mad.

1 Like

That’s a grim outlook. If only about 100–120 people are regularly participating in Epic BGs, then yeah, it indicates the battlegrounds PvP scene is struggling. Lack of player engagement in such a key aspect of the game could have ripple effects on the community and even the game’s longevity.

1 Like

Omg. 40 man full of blood dks would be epic. And terrifying. :rofl:

1 Like

Link? For science.

They are not a premade. Trust me. These are solo-q-ers.

You can look right in the mirror for that one. I know how you drag out 50+ kill ashrans at the gy

Yeah because anybody who cared about a remotely balanced pvp scene en mass left for other better pvp games either that or They at the very least only play arena because that is the only place pvp in wow is even halfway decent. Like sorry getting lock ported to a inescapable box or watching somebody dash across mid with dragonfruit while holding the flag or getting 2 shotted from stealth by a mm isn’t fun for new players

2 Likes

Wouldn’t that method also work for the other faction?

1 Like

While I’m shouting ‘sorry’ through the chaos, I’d prefer a more dignified way to wrap up the match. The Trem bug really ties our hands, limiting our options. Trust me, if there were a more equitable way to end things, I’d be the first to advocate for it. Given that I’m a 90% pugger, I’m all about keeping the spirit of fair competition alive.

1 Like

Which top players got pushed away?

I think some of these blood DKs are in a group together when they queue for bgs.

There are other things to do outside of epics. You can even do normal bgs which you have far less of a chance of running into premades in. You know que syncing is wrong and screws over other players en mass so stand your ground and don’t do it. You don’t need to just unsub although it is your decision in the end so.