Canon warcraft humans can change skin color?

Why haven’t they added any boneless Forsaken npcs?

7 Likes

I have to admit, it would be an interesting racial ability that changes skin tones. That way, no human would ever be put in the back of the bus with the dwarves and gnomes. Of course since this ability is so overpowered, it must be on a 10 minute cooldown.

1 Like

You keep saying things like “insensitive,” but to whom are they being insensitive? It sounds like you think they are being insensitive to you for changing NPC’s from skin tones like yours to skin tones like that of someone else.

Oh no that unimportant NPC has a new appearance what will I do uwu

6 Likes

It’s digital blackface apparently

2 Likes

Stormwind doesn’t really need that many new NPCs as all the flavour NPCs were created ages ago.

Again, we’re talking about an unimportant one off NPC.

If this were a D&D game, we’re talking about a random NPC the GM made up on the spot because the players needed something in town.

4 Likes

It’s concern trolling. Again. No possible way they choose to add diversity to a 15-year-old game would be safe.

1 Like

Same reason why the NPC’s in Stormwind Vault and the murderous hobos in Westfall are all 100% white.

1 Like

I never heard that expression before, but it really is perfect.

2 Likes

Just remove some old ones. It’s not like we don’t have enough constant death in this universe to explain a few disappearances.

Being killed off is better than being totally rewritten into a totally different person.

Oh who cares? You are arguing over semantics.

Wrong. I’m arguing over world building.

Character redesigns.
Similar how my design changed from a Night Elf to this.

But it’s all imaginary. So if you would prefer that be a different person, just imagine that it is. He/she just happens to have the same name as that last person standing there.

4 Likes

So if you’re okay with the number of NPCs remaining constant, just headcanon that’s exactly what happened and ignore the names. Problem solved.

So you think no real black people in Stormwind for the last several decades of in-game time… would have been better world-building than simply saying “we want this NPC to have been black all along, we just had crappy technology in 2004 that couldn’t show that?”

1 Like

What npcs are changing race?

Did you not read the OP? This entire thread is about human NPCs in Stormwind chancing race.

Does she even have a name or is she just “portal trainer”? If the latter, then what’s the big deal, just treat her like a new person.

I’m really mad that this NPC with no lines and who exists only to sell food and water isn’t white anymore!! UwU

The only NPCs in the entire game who have generic titles instead of names are enemies you kill on quests and city guards.

Everyone else has a name. Because everyone else is a person. And people don’t just suddenly change ethnicity.