Cannot view or clear GM ticket response on mac

I am on the Mac client and the customer support panel webview does not load properly. On my windows machine I created a ticket, but then my windows machine broke so I cannot use it anymore, I am only left with my mac.

A GM responded to me ticket, but now I cannot clear that notification (in top right). Its extremely annoying. All I want to do is clear that notification, but I cannot view the ticket so I cannot clear it.

I tried deleting my Addons and WTF folder, it makes no difference.
Additional info: If I try to clear cache, I get a LUA error.

Anyone know something I can do to clear that? Maybe a GM can clear it for me?

I would post a link to show you what Im talking about but apparently I cannot post links on this forum…

Have you tried accessing ur ticket thru the website instead of ingame.

1 Like

Have you tried viewing/resolving it on a smartphone?

I’ve seen that situation in retail, and it usually goes away after a day or two.

Thanks Darthwraith, that fixed it

2 Likes

Your welcome more then one way to check a ticket.

Thanks Darth! Just for anyone else who might come across this - you can access your tickets through the support website here:

https://battle.net/support/case/

Or by clicking on the “Support” link in the top right of Blizzard sites and then “My tickets” also in the top right.

4 Likes

I’ve had a little notation of a ticket response at the top of the page for months now. But I have no open tickets. Blizz hasn’t been able to get rid of it. Really annoying.