Cannot use level 70 boost on Eranikus

Hopefully this is fixed on reset

Yes, looking for updates on that since I’m not home today. They did send a refund though.

Still not fixed on reset… :frowning_face:

This is just stupid. I went back and NOWHERE did it say that it could only be used on certain servers and I can’t even get Blizz to respond to me. The ad for the upgrade was everywhere today and I went ahead and did it because I found an amazing community on Eranikus. So now I’m stuck either having to give that up and spend $$$ to transfer or I just wasted that money. Not happy. Starting to think that I should have never resubbed.

1 Like

Blizzard, can we get a reply on this?

They posted a very disappointing reply in the other thread: Level 70 Character Boost not usable on Eranikus

I don’t have much hope, but have put in a ticket to see what, if anything a GM can do to help.

1 Like

Bump; let us boost.

I just received an answer to my ticket and its a garbage boilerplate non answer saying they have a high number of tickets and can’t respond, here’s a link for bug reports.

Make it work blizzard or give me my money back. This is garbage.

Yeah completely bait and switch. I purchased the Northrend upgrade to boost a character so that I could play with friends already on the server, and no where does it say there would be any limitations on what realm it could be used on.

Unacceptable.

I’m feeling the pressure to just boost an ALT on Faerlina and PRAY that Blizzard doesn’t close free transfers over the weekend, there are barely any queues tonight so who knows when they will do this.

Or maybe I should just refund and wait for this to be figured out? We don’t know when boost will be available or if it will before launch

Time to flip a coin?

Bumping this, we should be able to boost on Eranikus. I mean come on.

Is there any word on this?

Blizzard, this is not acceptable. You have known about this issue for over 5 days now yet you DO NOT inform me when I go to make this purchase on Erankius? Terrible practices

1 Like

Blizzard Support responded to me and said that “Eranikus is NOT blocking character boost and it should be redeemable”

They are not on the same page at all

Any word if boosts are available after the reset?

I just tried. Still can’t boost.

Also still cannot boost

This is honestly getting ridiculous. Eranikus isn’t a Fresh Start realm yet we’re locked out of using boosts that we paid for with no indication that we wouldn’t be able to use them after transferring here. It feels like blizz is just stealing money at this point with the lack of communication about the issue. Really considering just not playing Wrath if it’s starting off with these kind of technical issues and no communication about them.

1 Like

My wife and I have two tickets with Blizzzard Support. One for my Accoutn and she opened one for hers.

Blizzard Support responded back to both of us with DIFFERENT ANSWERS!

They told me “Eranikus is not accepting Character Boost and I can process a refund”

They told my wife “Erankius should accept Character Boost without Issues and I should create a character on Faerlina as a workaround”

YOUR BLIZZARD SUPPORT IS CLUELESS

1 Like

So the answer is “Boost elsewhere, then move”. What happens in a situation where I go to boost and within the 72 hours transfer restriction, the free transfer is no longer available?! This sees bunch of nonsense to be honest.