Cannot use level 70 boost on Eranikus

I am unable to use my level 70 boost on Eranikus with the boost button greyed out stating “Boosts cannot be used on this realm.”

I believe this to be unintended, perhaps the configuration of the Fresh Start realms was used for Eranikus by mistake.

1 Like

That server is currently locked unless you are transferring from one of the mega servers (faerlina, grobbulus, benediction)

I have transferred, from Benediction, to Eranikus. I am able to create new characters since I am on the server now, but I cannot use my boost on them.

We’re having the same issue with a friend, transferred the only char they had on grob (lvl 24) and couldn’t use the boost. Waiting for a blue post on it.

Really really wish we could get a blue post or something on this at the very least. In all of the ones regarding queues and encouraging us to come to Eranikus none of them mentioned we wouldn’t be able to boost here. I’d atleast like to know if this will change.

3 Likes

Likewise, wish we could have a little transparency.

1 Like

Could we get a Blue post to at least acknowledge this issue?

1 Like

Doesn’t make much sense, the boost wouldn’t change the server load since the character is already there. Hopefully this gets resolved quickly. I’d like to boost a toon myself on Eranikus but there’s no way I’m shelling out the money just to be locked out of using it on the new server.

I’m having this same problem. Used the free transfer to move a low level character from Grob to Eranikus to play with friends since that’s where everyone I wanted to play with was migrating. Bought the Northrend upgrade pack and can’t use the boost. If this doesn’t change I will be refunding the pack, as the only reason I bought it was for the boost to play with friends. Hope this gets fixed!

2 Likes

Same boat. Hoping they can lift this soon. :frowning:

I think they treated this as a fresh realm when making it but ended up using it as a transfer realm instead because it’s the same with the DK restriction.

That’s what the general consensus around the community is so far too, really feels like some early access game issues.

I’ve got a ticket open, only 7 days left on the average answer time

1 Like

They answered my first one in about 24 hours suggesting I wait 72 hours to boost despite the week long ETA. Sadly I’ve already waited longer than that lol and waiting for a reply to my follow-up.

Hopefully it’ll be answered soon, I’ve seen a lot of people having this problem on the disc/forums

we had cs respond to this thread if you would like to follow along, still waiting for an update on when we can boost on Eranikus

I’m having the same issue. Purchased the heroic package and decided to use the free character transfer from Benediction to Eranikus to join friends, then attempt the boost. Had I know this would be a problem I would have boosted on Benediction first, which is perfectly acceptable. Now Benediction is closed to me as I moved my only character and I’ve wasted $70! Eranikus as a server is in response to the overpopulated server problems, it’s a lateral move and isn’t created as a new server with intention to start from scratch but rather move established characters over. Moving a character helps the overpopulation and massive queue times. Make it work or give me my money back. Boosts can’t be used on new realms is an unacceptable answer considering the origin of the server.

2 Likes

I put in a ticket and they did offer to refund mine since I can’t use the boost. I just wanted to use it though. :frowning:

I’m also having this issues. My friends also want to play here with me but if we are not going to allow boosts, they’re not coming.

Hopefully this is fixed on reset