Cannot see personal Crafting Orders

My BS/JC alt cannot see ANY personal crafting orders sent to it. It can post orders, and then those orders appear in the UI of my other characters, but any order sent to him cannot be seen by him. Is there some kind of unlock quest I have to do that I’ve forgotten about or is my toon permanently borked?

I haven’t had much of a chance to play with the profession system yet, but I don’t believe there is a quest you need to complete first. Perhaps someone actively using it can say for certain.

I am double-checking in the meantime. It might be something that should be reported on our Bug Report forums, but I will let you know.

4 Likes

Are there any updates here? I ask because I’ve just found out that not only does this character still not see any personal crafting orders, but apparently he’s not receiving any mail I send to him. My broker addon show I have 3 New Mails, I know i’ve sent 2 mails from my alliance Pally, one for 9000 gold and one for 100 gold, but neither the Blizzard UI nor my mailbox has any New Mail.

I don’t know if it has anything to do with it, but this is also a Boosted character.

Character in question is Calawar - 62 Mechagnome Warrior

Just to make sure, have you tried a full UI reset?

You can rename the folders instead of purging them and revert back if that wasn’t the culprit.

3 Likes

No sorry, Calathan. I am not certain why you are experiencing what you are. I haven’t seen any other similar reports so I would absolutely encourage submitting a bug report if you haven’t.

4 Likes

Yeah, nope that didn’t do anything.

1 Like

This may sound breathtakingly dumb, since I’m not sure if this is possible without a whole host of other issues (like not being able to see anything you yourself are saying), but… does your JC/BS alt have the other characters you’re sending crafting orders from on ignore?

2 Likes

Go to your respective crafting table and click on it as if you were going to craft something. You should see tabs (Guild/personal/public) on top with crafting orders.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Is there anyway we can bump this because I’ve come across this issue as well. I’m actually gonna miss out on my weekly tonight because of this. I can not see personal, or guild Crafting Orders on my Blacksmithing Death Knight Triveus.

No, because the staff that comes to this forum are not Devs, and if there is an issue, only Devs can fix it. You’re best posting over in the Bug Report forum.

The first thing anyone from Blizzard is going to ask you to do though is a full UI reset.

5 Likes

I thought I was having this same issue. Cancelled and resent the order multiple times. Turns out I was sending and enchanting order to my alt that had enchanting and jewelcrafting and I was standing at the jewel crafting station. /head slap

1 Like

This thread is over 3 years old. With the release of TWW many things have changed. With that said please start your own thread. Necroing a 3 year old thread is bad.