Cannot see or access covenant assaults

this character and another character of mine cannot see or access the covenant assaults in the Maw. and yes I did the breadcrumb quest a unified effort and maw walkers even did focusing the eye so I don’t get why ?

Probably a phasing issue wiht a maw quest related in the area try clearing any maw quests that takes place in the area.

1 Like

thanks but I don’t have any outstanding maw quests in the zone all clear

On those characters, what’s your achievement progress for:

It appears the “Maw Walkers” portion of the achievement, followed by a breadcrumb quest from Bolvar, is needed.

1 Like

I’m past maw walkers did the one right after too focusing the eye, yet on 2 alts (this one included cannot access or see the maw covenant assaults

Did you complete https://www.wowhead.com/quest=64106/a-unified-effort , which is a breadcrumb you pick up from Bolvar in Korthia?

4 Likes

Thanks alot! I’m losing it after 5 alts my confusion set in :rofl: I kept thinking bolvar was offering the kill Sylvannas quest in Korthia cause all my other characters see that one …Good News Everyone is the quest he offers before this Anyways thanks a bunch for your help! :smiley: :+1:

6 Likes