Cannot Remove Dread Pirate Costume

okay cool, I am just still waiting. Been 20 mins so far. Still no que Dx

I’ve had the same issue, too. No buff/debuff icon to be found, and still in pirate outfit.

same issue, went to skirmish as suggested and it cleared the outfit. i am not a skirmish kinda person :frowning:

I had this problem and queuing for an arena skirmish fixed it!

What about those of us who are too low level to queue for Arenas? I tried some appearance changing toys but it goes straight back to the pirate costume after they’re cancelled.

Edit: Despite what I thought there were indeed enough people in my level bracket to do an arena skirmish. We got our backsides kicked but it did remove the outfit permanently.

I’m too horrible at PvP to want to queue for an arena and ruin someone’s night, but it’s been well over 12 hours and my rogue still has the buff!

Could a quick hotfix to add a buff button be put up? Pretty please?

4 Likes

Im stuck in this Pirate Costume as well. Please help me lol.

The arena skirmish worked. Thank you all for the advice!

1 Like

It’s a fun costume, loving it for the rouge I rp as a pirate. But my main, meh. Nothing removes the costume for long on my end.

I think they will need to do a hotfix, its still broken…:disappointed_relieved:

Yup also stuck as a pirate. Trying to queue for arena skirmish but only level 75 so queue takes forever. A very messy solution to be sure.

To be fair, it’s a workaround, not a solution. Crack mentioned that it may require a HitFix by the developers.

So your options are to wait as they develop a solution, or try the workaround. Keeping the costume on for now is also an option :wink:

1 Like

The arena skirmish method of removing it work’s. Having said that we should not have to do that to remove it.

1 Like

Yeah i’m not into pvp at all. And feel like a jerk since I know i’ll just waste everyone else’s time. That said nearing 45 minutes as of this typing and it still hasn’t popped.

That is why it’s been sent to QA. That is why the skirmish is called a “workaround” and not a “fix”.

And the curse is lifted. Never got into an arena, but the costume just wore off on it’s own. It must be 12 hours while online only. Offline time isn’t counted I suppose.

This stupid pirate costume is ruining my Brewfest hype

Still can’t get rid of it, it should have lifted by now

Edit: On my druid, I know I have a pirate transmog on mage

Two days now still in the stupid costume, if this is not fixed real quick I’m going to unsub and go back to SWTOR.

1 Like

Have you given the workaround a try? Just hop into a skirmish and you should find that it removes the buff.