Cannot Remove Dread Pirate Costume

I don’t think it would require a patch, maybe a hotfix would work, but I’m not sure. I’ve forwarded the information to our QA team to have a look.

2 Likes

I don’t know if this is related, but the costume isn’t the only thing from the Pirate event that hasn’t vanished. The Bloodsail Drunk on the Booty Bay roof is still there (though the rest of the pirates are not.)

i am also stuck in this costume. it has been more than 12 hours since i talked to the pirate lady

I can confirm that going into a skirmish will remove the aura. I then ported to Boralus, the costume is removed.

also can confirm the skirmish trick, just worked

Do you recall which costume you had? There are a few, which I think is causing a bit of confusion The one that you get from talking to Dread Captain DeMeza apparently is not removed if you enter an Arena/Skirmish, but the others versions should.

Having this issue as well. Still stuck in this costume.

The costume is GONE! Arena Skirmish does work, just fight a bit, win or lose and the costume vanishes anyhow even if you leave.

Arena Skirmish. Fight a bit and then poof after victory or defeat…boom gone.

Mine was from her. but i did at one point use a emergency costume version then clicked it off which gave me my mogs back but after i ported it was back to the costume. then after entering the skirmish it was completely gone.

Am also having this problem, in queue for an arena skirmish to see if it goes. :confused:

thank god it did >_< I got my costume from the main pirate lady and arena-ing fixed it

Entering a skirmish did in fact work.

This is also an issue for me. It has been over 24 hours since I put the costume on. Nothing I try is working, as well. I just glammed an awesome outfit, and not being able to see it is starting to bum me out.

Edit: Getting into a skirmish match also got me out of the pirate outfit. Thanks!

1 Like

I can confirm, entering an Arena Skirmish got rid of the aura for me. :slight_smile: Thanks guys!

I did the Skyrmish trick and it did not work.

I can confirm, entering an Arena Skirmish got rid of the aura for me :slight_smile:

Did my first ever arena skirmish (unrated) to get rid of the costume and it worked.

I also ruined some guy’s day by being terribad at PVP and being on his team. Got yelled at in all caps and called trash. Yay. :roll_eyes:

So doing the arena skirmish will solve the problem? Hopefully I can get into a match than. Been waiting in que for a while.

Doing the Arena Skirmish fixed this issue for me.