Cannot post or reply to topics in Classic beta forum

I am unable to post new topics or reply to existing topics in the Classic beta forums despite being in the beta.

Anyone else having issues with this?

Edit: There is a thread about this already in the website bug forum: Classic WoW Forums Access

Edit: Apparently you need to relog into the forums and then use whatever toon it switches you to in order to post in the Classic beta forums. It worked for me at least.

Report it as a bug?

1 Like

Good call.
There is a thread about this issue already in the website bug forum: Classic WoW Forums Access

I got my invite and loaded it up yesterday night; re-creating this rogue who was my first character. Got to level 5 in about an hour. The old models seem strange now.

I also cannot post in the beta forum; I will send a bug report and see what happens.

I love the old models so much! That’s actually part of why I quit BfA. The new models and graphics just seem too cartoony to me.

Apparently you need to relog into the forums and then use whatever toon it switches you to in order to post in the Classic beta forums. It worked for me at least.

Not ideal since I would like to use this toon to post there, but at least I can post there.