Cannot find artifact weapon

Attempting to locate Scale of the Earth Warder on my prot warrior (Sixwar-Illidan).

I have tried searching bags, bank, etc. Messed with UI and addons. Checked quest/achieve progress. I am of course missing something, just cant seem to figure out what/where it is. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Have you checked void storage? That’s a commonly overlooked option.

I did, no luck, ty though

And you’ve definitely used the search function in your bank? Maybe done a UI reset to rule out misbehaving addon or display elements?

Yeah, scoured prior posts trying everything I saw. Followed the UI reset steps end to end, etc.

It doesn’t look like you completed the quest to receive that Artifact Weapon, Wizzk. You completed up through Odyn and the Valarjar, but didn’t pick up Legacy of the Icebreaker. Odyn should have that quest for you. Give that a try.

Knew I was missing something, thank you!!

So don’t believe what WoWhead has listed as obsolete. Got it. :joy:

Wowhead has Legacy of the Icebreaker as obsolete?

I know there are several older quests from previous expansions that are, but I think the core Artifact Weapon quests aren’t among them.

That and the follow-up, aye. Though now I wonder if maybe it was in a comment, I’ll have to go look again.

This link?

I don’t see an obsolete note there. O.o It usually in a bit red letters right under the quest name for those.

Edit: Are you looking here?

The Forgening and The Forge of Odyn are marked as obsolute. But you get the Artifact Weapon during the Legacy of the Icebreaker quest/scenario.