Cannot establish Parental Controls

I’ve been trying for a few weeks at this point and logging into my battle.net account then going to the parental controls says [Account not found]. I have tried different devices, clearing my cache, different browsers, different networks. Nothing works.

If I try to log into the parent portal then it asks for my username and then just shoots a code to my email. Entering the code then prompts me to enter my username which sends me a code to my email. Entering the code then prompts me to enter my username which sends me a code to my email…

I opened a ticket and I’m on round two of generic replies from the bot where he gives me a link to the only parental controls article.

Can somebody please hit my account with a stick and knock something back into working order?

Unfortunately, that can only happen via a ticket. Thankfully, they don’t use bots or Ai, just templates.

If you’re still needing help, your best option is to reopen your ticket with the “Need more help” option (if it’s available).