Cannot access cross-realm guild bank

I’m wondering if this is intentional so players are forced to use the Warband bank. And the gold sink associated with purchasing those tabs.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s this cynical yet. Given that cross realm trading is also down, and Warband banks still don’t have an ETA, it does seem like something is seriously up with most cross-realm features.

1 Like

Same issue here with same message… :frowning:

1 Like

might be related…

5 Likes

+1

Updated all my guild alts and invited, waited 24 hours to be on the safe side and still getting an error accessing guild bank.

1 Like

I also have this problem today, as well as trying to transfer items between people in groups across realms. Now it tells me the old story about only being able to exchange conjured items. Seems like more things are broken.

1 Like

Guild Banks won’t work for anyone off-realm for now, the feature for that is not yet implemented, it is intended to be turned on in a future patch.

2 Likes

New patch, more issues. Lovely. I have all of my toons in personal guilds, and now I’m trying to consolidate all of my mats and warbound items. Can’t do it because my toon is cross realm. Lovely. >.>

Edit: Also, I don’t know why they haven’t put the cleanup button on the guild bank. Having things not stack automatically is absolutely TERRIBLE design.

4 Likes

Having same issue and even waited the 72 hours thinking it might be that. Has anyone been able who was in a xrealm guild before prepatch?

1 Like

And where is this noted?

3 Likes

THIS +1
Where is this stated/posted we need the info.

2 Likes

Even my own realm bank isn’t working right. I withdrew 100k gold to start purchasing warband tabs…the guild bank money log said the gold has been withdrawn, but it never showed up on my character, and now looks like everything is frozen. And this is on a low pop realm (Earthen Ring).

Edit: Money is now out of the guild bank but NOT on my character. Looks like I just lost 100k. :frowning:

This is a personal guild with all three characters being on Earthen Ring.

2 Likes

In the War Within Beta forums. I can’t find other official comments immediately but I’m sure I read possible a 11.0.2 Patch.

7 Likes

We’re no longer supposedly in beta, so that SHOULDN’T apply here. I will say however that they’re absolutely pushing this turd out way too early. Clearly needs more development time.

1 Like

I am having the same issue.

Adding another comment to le pile: I have been able to get past this error on exactly 2 characters by grabbing my guild tabard and questing them up to revered with the guild. Not sure if it was coincidence but it happened twice in a row for a toon on Illidan and one on Zangarmarsh for a bank on Alexstrasza. To note: Both are horde and the initial guild was also horde, I haven’t attempted on an off realm alliance yet.

link

Link or not, it’s BROKEN!

1 Like

any ETA on the fix for this?

1 Like

i’m also getting permission errors trying to access the gbank on toons that are officers, but don’t have rep. didn’t see anything anywhere saying that was a requirement, so unless i missed it, seems like a bug.