Cancelled the Friday night date with my girlfriend for WOW

There is nothing more depressing than Christmas music playing everywhere. It reminds me of winter, I hate winter and it’s too early to have winter.

2 days ago, on Friday, I didn’t feel like going out but instead wanted to stay home and play WOW. So I called my girlfriend to cancel our Friday night date.

“Sorry love, but I gotta get back to the company, there is an emergency at work, I’ll call you tomorrow O.K.?”

Little did I know, she visited the company to cheer me up…with the homemade cooking she made for me…in a Santa Costume to surprise me! LOL

Now she is so angry and doesn’t even wanna talk to me.
What do I do?

1. Be on my knees and beg her to forgive me
  2. Break up with her and keep playing WOW happily ever after?
12 Likes

ouch, fess up and ask for forgivness
shower her with kisses and flowers
also be honest tell you want to play wow, invite her over to play with you

39 Likes

Yeah follow this advice ^

Gotta be honest and transparent with her or it’ll never last.

12 Likes

oh, sweet sunday post

23 Likes

I’ll take things that never happened for $500 Alex…

65 Likes

To the OP: Game over man, you royally messed up there.

9 Likes

You should feel awful. Not many people would do this for someone else. You owe her big time.

11 Likes

Wait, how do you cancel on your hand and still are able to play WoW.

Something is not adding up.

19 Likes

hard to sink much lower as a person to be that deceitful with someone you supposedly care about. Third option is to grow up and stop treating her that way. Getting on your knees is a bit weak but you sound like a chump so …

16 Likes

the obvious answer is to tell her you’re in love with sylvanas windrunner and then ask her how she feels about being in an open relationship

16 Likes

Now, I’m not gonna call you a bad boyfriend, but that was very much a bad boyfriend thing you did.

Your only option at this point is to admit you really screwed up and beg forgiveness. She might come around eventually. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was mad at you for a while though.

3 Likes

You gotta show up at her house dressed up as Santa with Christmas music playing that has wow lines so you can just patch things up.

3 Likes

You fact you stood up your girl for WoW is sad…

8 Likes

that you ditched the gal for wow is a sign of much larger things than a breakup, my friend. Methinks you may need to talk to a psychiatrist and get that obvious addiction under control.

13 Likes

Break up. If you don’t have the comfort in your relationship to be honest about how you’re feeling then stop.

4 Likes

Seems like you should do both of yourselves a favor and break up.

4 Likes

Make a video of you canceling your WoW sub and uninstalling the game and let her watch it while telling her how very sorry you are. Make sure you backup your addons so don’t lose anything when you reinstall.

11 Likes

Tell her your /played time it took to get pathfinder, then tell her with a straight face that it was no big deal at all and took no time to get!

Watch her reaction, and then realize how deluded you and this clown playerbase has become.

8 Likes

0/10

10char

3 Likes

The answer is quite clear here you must choose #2 for the betterment of human kind. WOW > LIFE

2 Likes