Cancelled the Friday night date with my girlfriend for WOW

Obviously a troll post lol…

Think of it this way. Girlfriend has the option to leave you at any time making all progress useless IRL. WoW will always be with you and all progress is saved indefinitely. I see a clear answer here.

5 Likes

Sabotaging your entire relationship for classic is part of The Vanilla Experience.

9 Likes

My wife wanted to run Mythics on Friday and I told her ‘Sorry love, there’s an emergency at work so I need to go back. I’ll call you on the way home.’

Little did I know, her and I work at the same office so she would have also known about said emergency, and when she noticed our one and only car was still in the driveway, she came looking for me with homemade malice. With a killing suit on LOL

She found me huddled under a blanket in our den, laptop on my lap and trying to loot Invincible. I’m not sure what I should do.

1. Apologize to her and explain that the Appear Offline option doesn’t work in game so she should have noticed I was on.
  2. Stop trying to get Invincible?
8 Likes

Best option is to buy her an exercise bike and let things work themselves out.

9 Likes

Tell her she has an anger issue, you hate Christmas anyway and she needs to move on without you, cus gnomes are way better than IRL chicks.

/signed Zendollar Level 12 Gnome Rogue.

2 Likes

I was gonna say this never happened, but chances are this happens every day somewhere…

4 Likes

Tell her what you just told us and apologize.

2 Likes

This is the only answer. Move on and enjoy your life of freedom from drama. MGTOW is freedom.

5 Likes

Never! You will be kissing her butt the rest of your life if you do.

Nope just remember to take showers after long WOW sessions though. Give her nothing

Not this either. ENjoy your WOW freedom my friend.

2 Likes

If you cant be honest, you dont deserve her. You could have come up with something you two could do at one of your homes. If she doesnt understand and accept there is something you dont want to do, then she isnt a good match for you.

5 Likes

Probably should not of lied to her about it…
and who hates winter? it beats summer when its all about heat and sweat all day!

7 Likes

I’ll take things that never happened for 1000 Alex.

4 Likes

You could always tell her the truth. You were depressed and felt like you needed time alone, that it sounds like you were ashamed of that like people usually are when they are dealing with something like depression, and were trying to hide it. Assuming you are actually sorry about it, still ask her to forgive you, you shouldn’t have lied.

Don’t get on your knees. Just man up and calmly and rationally say you are sorry and explain what was going on for you.

Unless this is just a Sunday thread as I expect. But if it was actually real, tell the truth.

5 Likes

Whatever for ever alone dude
Since when is being honest a bad thing

If you cannot be respectful and polite to women one doesn’t need to be in a relationship

5 Likes

Can you really cancel a date with your hand?

12 Likes

I have to agree with Brunden. You messed up. Life comes first above everything else. Your GF should have been first on your mind, now and forever after. She knows where your priorities are now. You made her second.

4 Likes

I would probably consider breaking up with YOU for lying to me about something so trivial.

6 Likes

/from distance

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!

3 Likes

He’s “going his own way” so…

Problem solved!

3 Likes

Even if she abandons you, your hands and Goldshire won’t betray you.

2 Likes