Cancelled sub. Farewell effective January 10th

A lot of people liked Legion artifact weapons, despite the grind. I have to believe that making the Azerite system more like that will be an improvement.

see you in classic where rogues dominated with zero gear…lol.

I have a feeling Classic will only be classic in spirit, everything else will be modernized and changed to be fair.

it will still be better then bfa.

Classic influenced BfA, I bet Current will influence Classic, and not in a good way.

What made people like doing the grind was these were items of lore, looked awesome and were your most important slot. No one gives a crap about the lore of the heart of azeroth because it was so hamfisted, you can’t even see the necklace let alone customize it and it’s in one of the least important slots.

I hope you’re right I really do, but I just don’t see much changing.

7 Likes

Only thing they copied from Classic was clunky rotations and the number of bugs that went live. Bfa still hands out epics, let’s you see raids with incredibly low item level and makes it so soloing world content is easily done.

1 Like

Oh okay then…

It’s honestly a shame since i really liked Legion.

They copied more than that, but think what you want.

Can’t way you’re wrong, and as a topic aside it’s certainly troubling that Blizzard has removed exit surveys/feedback when people cancel.

1 Like

A lot didnt and the bailed out. DOubling down on a bad system is dumb. These devs are out of touch with the player base and the lawyer has no clue how to deceive them anymore. Its time for a change

1 Like

I’m just saying it’s more Activision Blizzard than it is Classic Blizzard

1 Like

Classic Blizzard is long gone.

2 Likes

No one cares

I do, but I’m not a no one like you.

12 Likes

At this point, we may not be leaving for good, but we need to speak with our wallets as well as our voices. Take our money elsewhere until these gamemakers pull their heads out of their arses.

8 Likes

Unless BfA puts work into fixing the core failures of class design and character progression, BfA is a lost cause in my eyes. And Ion seems VERY content with current class design and character progression. Ergo my sub is dead.

13 Likes

Doesn’t Blizzard? Don’t you for taking time to click on and reply? Don’t I?

7 Likes

I really don’t see how he keeps firm on stuff like this. Like Legion fine, I could see why some of the things I didn’t like about it were in there and not changed, but they had a lot of things going for it too. BFA is just… I can’t think of a single feature this expansion that I look forward to doing and I didn’t even mind the AP grind in Legion.

4 Likes