Canceled Sub to Protest Warlock Nonsense

This isn’t an airport. You don’t have to announce your departure.

Good on you. Don’t come back till they revert the change or you’ll just be telling them it was acceptable to do it!

no, it doesn’t. It has an impact on your vision of the game world, The only problem is nobody cares what you want

Because it’s not about that. It’s about having any excuse to whine and cry because they ain’t got anything going on in their lives.

1 Like

Loving all the snarky comments saying that 1 more leaving is a good thing.
After all the expansion sold really well right? The playerbase is not as low as ever because of blizzard dumb decisions right?

The expansion did well at launch but numbers have decreased again since then, so what are you even talking about, my guy?

Probably because we’re tired of hearing about it.

Is there any other game where players have weaponized their subscriptions like they try to do here? As I’ve said multiple times, players treat it like a hostage negotiation.

I get that you think that’s the only leverage you have, but when you constantly have players threatening to cancel over any and every change blizzard makes, it just eventually becomes white noise. Yes, yes, ok, go on already.

Lets be honest here, blizzard wont and will never listen to the playerbase unless money and their heads are on the line.
Even now, they are making stupid decisions players hate (outside of the lock debacle), like the professions and upgrade systems.

1 Like

And yet they’re still making the decisions so maybe they’re not as concerned about money as people think :woman_shrugging:

Friend, you will move mountains.

They listen to us all the time but they can only move in one direction and what you want and what I want might be in completely opposite directions.

And we should care why???

No they dont, it took years of ion being a petty child to release the fliyng restrictions

Omg. That would be dope. Weird. But dope. :joy:

1 Like

Lol, you all crack me up. They ARE listening to the player base. People for years have been asking to have all classes opened up to all races.

3 Likes

And technically, he continued those restrictions by only allowing dragonflight to be the standard method of flying for DF.

Not 100% on whether or not it was him who made the call, but the point still stands, conventional flying is still not as accessible as it used to be.

While i dont see a problem in dragonriding, i can understand why it sucks for some people( the need for aways be on the move for a example).
Still is better than pathfinder, at least were not stuck on the ground for a year.

3 Likes

2 Likes

It would work, they would make mechanical forms to mimic the abilities of Druids. I’d play one in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

I have to agree, I have a few friends that would role or race change in a heartbeat if their forms as Druid would be mechanical!

I would however love a re-work to the Worgen transformation now that so many new models have been added that would fit and re-use to better show the Worgen Curse on such animal forms.

1 Like