Cancel subscription

I have looked trying to cancel this subscription. They must really be hard up there is no button that is marked cancel subscription that I can see. Closing the credit card and getting a new one seems to be the only way.

So these steps aren’t working for you?

Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:

1. Log in to your Games & Subscriptions page
  2. Click Manage next to the account you want to cancel
  3. Click Cancel Subscription. If this option isn’t present, it means you did not have a subscription on this account, or the subscription was already canceled

After canceling, your World of Warcraft account will be playable until your current game time expires. Your account status will then change to Inactive and you can pick up from where you left off by adding more game time.

10 Likes

If you are very close to the renewal date, it goes into a processing phase. That’s why the option disappears.

You can open a ticket with Billing so they can possibly stop the payment. Or if it gets charged, you can immediately request a refund. Don’t log into the game between the charge and the refund request.

It’s not the only way, but I also caution that this can cause issues. As a general rule of thumb, with any company (not just Blizzard), if you have authorized a subscription, you need to cancel it with that company.

10 Likes

It looks like the subscription on the account you’re posting with is still active. If you are still looking to cancel it, make sure you follow the instructions provided by Kyzera.

4 Likes