Canadian Spelling

As you can see, I have defeated the mighty Deathwing and become a Saviour of Azeroth. But my title is misspelled by Blizzard. Please fix. Thank you.

15 Likes

What’s the difference between a Canadian and an American?

A Canadian not only has a sense of humour, but can also spell it.

61 Likes

Yer doin it wrong, this is 'Murica.

Shouldn’t it be “Saver of Azeroth” if you saved it. :thinking:

13 Likes

I just want to know what the letter u did to the Americans.

Why do you guys hate it so much?

17 Likes

I’d rather not be reminded of myself. Therefore, the letter ‘u’ must be purged.

6 Likes

Americans have many languages. We have to consolidate things and cut out extra parts sometimes.

27 Likes

omg i laughed so hard thanks hahah

2 Likes

Canadian Spelling is better than anything 'Murica brings.

1 Like

No, no, thats canadian syrup.

1 Like

Canadian copywriter here. I despise Canadian English. Anytime I have to for a job it kills me a little inside.

5 Likes

Not store bought though, the straight from tree sap is the best.

1 Like

Yup, you get to realize how Canadian and American are ruining the actual English Language.

1 Like

Closest I’ve been is Maine, Detroit, and Washington state so far. One day I’ll go straight to the source.

Well, it’s one thing I have remembered, it’s really a great thing even if I was a child then. It’s a great taste compared to the store-brand stuff.

1 Like

Candains.

10chars

The letter u got cut from many English words cause newspapers used to charge per letter. “Unnecessary” letters were left out to save costs.

7 Likes

Meh, I prefer American English myself.

1 Like

I was born and raised in the US, lived my first 24 years of my life in the US. I moved to Canada in 2002 and even now, I still find myself spelling words the way they do in the US. I can’t get used to it no matter how hard I’ve tried.

My favorite color is blue.

My favourite colour is blue. It doesn’t feel right to me. I know I’m wrong, but it feels weird.

Remember, its not wrong. Both ARE correct. Just a matter of cultural preference.

Favourite and favorite mean the same thing.

Now words like Football, Lobby, Biscuit and the like, those are another story altogether. Those DO have different meanings depending on where in the world you are.

Why do you people have to put u’s in everything?

3 Likes