Canadian election largely unchanged

You vote for a color? That’s how it works up there?

Also, do the moose get to vote?

1 Like

I did… But I don’t understand their election system. As I understand it Trudeau called for elections two years early… So I guess if you’re the party in power you can have an election whenever you want? Seem strange to me compared to just having them on a set time table.

PPC is purple, the gayest of colours for the homophobic party.

Psst. It’s filmed in backyard lol.

The arena scenes? Down the road from my house.

1 Like

1 Like

Didn’t a new picture of Trudeau come out of him in Blackface at a “costume party” where conveniently nobody else was in costumes?

2 Likes

You are right let me change that!

So surprising that klanada would vote in Justin “blackface” Trudeau. How utterly progressive of you.

2 Likes

Lol! This will sound harsh, but honestly, Canada has never been relevant. It clings to our northern border like a barnacle.

Maybe another way to think of it is, “ What happens in Canada stays in Canada “

1 Like

Oh, that’s a France-French stereotype.

One thing you learn about Quebecois is that they are to France as residents of New Jersey are to Italy. Which is to say, completely different.

2 Likes

Great topic for WoW general discussion as usual.

2 Likes

Don’t we vote for a color here?

Red or blue

And then hate each other for voting for the other color.

3 Likes

An American has NO room to talk.

1 Like

Wow, you are like really broad with that paint brush. So should we base all American’s on Carrot Top? I think that works for me!

1 Like
1 Like

No thank you please

Never you Bris!

1 Like

Ok, now that’s funny!

Meh, I think he has room to call out hypocrisy. Canada is always talking trash about how racist we are but embrace their racist Prime Minister.

Hold everyone to the same standards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s also why it’s so easy for the faction stans to fall into their fortified positions.

Color coding makes it so much easier to hate people!