Can you stop closing and deleting my posts before we can communicate?

whats the point of customer support if there is nothing you can do, free character transfers are still open to people getting off mega servers, just not to sulfuras, with no warning or statement around this, how is this good business practice ?

how would you feel if your family was moving and halfway through the move the gov tells you nope half of you have to stay behind or pay a fee to join them ?

you force us to move off our home server then cut us off when we get half of the people moved with 0 communication

Because:

1. The blues here have nothing to do with the limits,
  2. They’re not able to help in anyway in this regard
  3. They’re not here to talk about something they can’t help with, nor they can pass this along for you.
  4. This isn’t really up for debate with them, you’re offering feedback and they pointed you to where to place it.
4 Likes

i understand that forum CS might not be able to do anything but i want to know what solutions you guys might have to help our predicament

Theres nothing to communicate ur not gona get a one and one with blizzard nor is the feedback gona get sent to them thats why vrak told u to post in the apropriate forum and if this gets locked instead of moved to WOTLKC general id highly advise against reopening.

1 Like

There was a warning and statement yesterday as well as the original post letting people know that transfers could be closed at “any” time and not to wait too long.

4 Likes

the transfers are still open just not to the same places as before, people have been waiting a week to get into wow to transfer, gotta clear mail and close old arena teams, when this isnt even possible because you work till 5 and have kids and your queue time is 5 hours when you get off work its just not as easy as they think just transfer

Okay, but this is why your post was locked and Vrak encouraged you to repost it in the proper forum where it could gain traction and stands a better chance of something else happening.

3 Likes

Correct. That server must have been getting to a population that the development team was comfortable with before causing that server to also have queues.

It’s certainly possible that this was the case for some players. Unfortunately, that’s how these things sometimes go.

To play devil’s advocate, it didn’t seem to be an issue for those who did get transferred. I’m sure some of the had jobs, family and so on.

But your feedback is in the wrong place as pointed out in your previous thread.

It’s also against the forum rules to re-open closed threads.

Best to post where Vrakthris suggested you post.

5 Likes

The point of Customer Support is to provide what help we can within the parameters of our policies and services that are set for us.

Yes, but Customer Support has no jurisdiction there. Additionally, our Community Management Team did provide information about the Free Character Moves, including that they could be shut down with little to no warning.

The following was in the original post.

We’ve also enabled Free Character Transfers from the most overpopulated realms in this region:

FROM TO DESTINATION TYPE
Benediction Old Blanchy Normal
Benediction Sulfuras PvP
Grobbulus Old Blanchy Normal
Grobbulus Sulfuras PvP
Faerlina Old Blanchy Normal
Faerlina Sulfuras PvP

We strongly encourage players who wish to use a Free Character Transfer to do so as soon as possible. Free Character Transfers may be closed without warning.

This was updated yesterday and included the following:

Over the last week, transfers to the Sulfuras realm have been successful enough that it is approaching full population. To prevent Sulfuras from requiring a queue, we will close Free Character Transfers to Sulfuras tomorrow, Thursday, September 8 at 12:00 Noon PDT.

I am sorry that you were not able to make the move with the rest of your guild, Infernalsoul, but Customer Support, and most especially not one in the Customer Support forum is able to change that. I’ve provided advice on how best

Please do not create another thread here on this subject.

12 Likes