Can you still get the different bear forms

They are account wide, if one druid unlocks them your other druids can use them

2 Likes

Yeah it wasn’t working originally - must have been fixed at some point.

So Kul’tiran druids already have a werebear form designed out of the gate? Or do they just appear like normal werebears and not the weird treant/bear form?

1 Like

Only the basic Claws of Ursoc appearance (the one you get when you get the artifact) has any racial specificity, and even then only in the color of the fur.

Werebear looks the same on any race, so a Kul’tiran using that skin won’t look Drust in it.

1 Like

Oh? Thats good to know, i’ve put it off on a few classes because it used to be tedious. Thank you for the update.

1 Like

Good point.

1 Like

Thanks lol can’t believe it took this long to get noticed haha

Sorry to necro but you can get the fel werebear form when it is Legion Timewalking and doing the Guardian Druid Mage Tower Challenge at il485.

This is true for all classes with artifact appearances that are tied to the mage tower challenge.

1 Like

OP is still 120, which means they quit in BFA. So he’s probably not around to hear you.

2 Likes

5 years later

That’s one hell of a fossil this necromancer found, but still should be a bannable offense.

For anybody who’s reading it now and doesn’t know, you don’t need legion timewalking to be up to go in the mage tower anymore, at least I’m pretty sure it wasn’t up when I started working on it again.

2 Likes

Correct, the mage tower is just up all the time now. Nor do you need 485 ilevel. I did it at like… 405.

1 Like

There is the owl bear form that is easy to get in emerald dream from a vendor.

1 Like

I just asked the same question eslewhere.
I guess I missed my chance given I didnt work on this in Legion, now the ugly green one is the only one I can get besides Aurostors mini-me version

holy crap. Yeah, I missed the necro lmao.
I blame google. The searches pull up threads regardless of age. Its an easy enough thing to do.
I think “bannable” is a seriously exaggerated punishment given the “crime” here.
OVER reaction is what makes this forum suck as bad as it does.

I dont think it should be bannable. But holy cow. What are you even googling to get this?

“Google, has anyone asked about being able to still acquire different bear forms”

If I google " bear form legion site:us.forums.blizzard.com " It is the 10th item. So I guess thats plausible? But it definitely gives a date right on the google search. And its extremely specific.

Also. This search made Google think I may be a bot due to the specific nature of the search and made me do the “are you a human?” check.

When its happened to me a few times I just googled some wow topic…got the results and sometimes a thread from here will be on the list.
If you arent paying attention to dates, it can happen.
I necroed a few threads a long while back, lol.
It was pointed out quickly so I started checking before responding to them now.

likely something like that.
I dont remember specific searches…like I said,its been a long while since I fell for it.
Google is garbage, as far as Im concerned.
I do a lot of research on a long list of topics and jesus christ the crap I have to weed thru that is no longer relevant and hasnt been in YEARS.
The only way to stop it is to set a date range and the bad thing there is you might not know the exact date ranges you need, given the topic youre researching.

It is a reportable offense categorised as “spamming.”

And yes, this is one of the things that has been explicitly stated.

Doesn’t matter whether one thinks it should or shouldn’t be bannable, because it is reportable, after which it is up to Blizzard to decide what to do. But it is a genuine offense to necro old threads on these forums.

If people want to bring up a really old topic, they make a new post about it. Not necro or ‘bump’ old posts.

you mean like you just bumped it again? Should you be actioned?
lmao.
how this likely happened is explained above. Get a grip.

thread muted.
not worthy of my time investment

1 Like

I wish they actually acted on the flagged necro posts…

5 year old post, check!
OP still at 120, check!
Forum moderators, “working as intended”

Seriously, classic post lock after a few months of silence, WHY NOT HERE?