Can you still get the different bear forms

Is it possible to still get the ones from legion etc? I want the standing looking bear it looks cool.

2 Likes

If they were the mage tower appearances then no. Those were tied to the artifact weapons.

3 Likes

The core “standing looking bear” or what many call “werebear” model was only obtainable from completing the Mage Tower Challenge during Legion. If you completed it but have not yet unlocked the other skins for it, you can still unlock the other skins. But you can no longer unlock the core model, and you cannot unlock the other skins for the model without the core model.

5 Likes

Rude, it is a legit question.

17 Likes

OP could be a new player… do you need to eat a snickers? Not enough hugs in your life?

21 Likes

This is my first druid sorry for asking a question I guess .

7 Likes

Well thanks everyone for respond I guess I’m stuck looking like a fat bear lol

9 Likes

Questions are unacceptable. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

You aren’t in the wrong at all for asking a question, ignore the guy who went on the warpath over it.

There are several appearances you can unlock still if you go back and do some Legion content, but not the ones specifically tied to the Mage Tower solo challenge.

8 Likes

Don’t worry about the butthurt, utterly subpar player who is bitter. Your question was perfectly acceptable and justified.

12 Likes

Just ignore the abusive 11 year olds who mother let play on her computer today.

5 Likes

that electric blue bear is one of the prettiest darn things in the game. 10/10 would follow through dungeon.

5 Likes

These are the still obtainable forms for Guardian Druid.

17 Likes

You can in fact still get the mythic + one. Just have to do a +15 (no small feat). In fact you can get all of the legion artifact skins except the mage tower ones, of which there are 4 for each spec.

3 Likes

OMG that neon green one !!!

3 Likes

That’s through the Balance of Power questline which will require a few mythic level dungeons (soloable at 120) and farming the Emerald Nightmare raid (normal and up) for a few weeks. Should be pretty painless with a handful of friends or pugging.

1 Like

Sucks that you cant still unlock it though :frowning:

3 Likes

Well aren’t you a bright ray of sunshine

2 Likes

Thank you so much! You gave me something to strive for.!

2 Likes

you can get some! but remember that by using the legion artifact skins, you will be stuck using the fist weapons they are tied to… forever and if you like xmog, its going to suck

1 Like