Can you please allow newer players go back and get cool looking Artifact (Druid) forms? Tower challenge thing

Yes there absolutely should be more forms to find out in the world.

No you can’t have mage tower appearances.

6 Likes

I agree, they should add a place to get all these cool stuff from old expansions and keep it challenging by limiting the ilvl for this. There are challenge mode mogs sets from Pandaria they could add to this pack.

People saying things like “the people who got those appearances worked hard for them” it’s BS, doesn’t mean you had all the class to play it in time.

Also, mage tower had a really BAD design to track when it would be up to play vs. when you would have time to play.

so if any given task is less work than your current tasks, you can just add it to your list with no problems? that’s very unlikely

1 Like

All they have to do is have it scale. Then give the ones who got it during the expansion a title to appease their delicate little feels so they’ll stop whining about it. Removing content is NEVER good, ever. It just screws over new players.

No. Look upon the masters of Druid that played during Legion, revel in it. Stay subbed and you will start to see your own experiences take flight over time.

ie: You don’t know what cool stuff Blizzard has in store for the future.

I happen to like the rarity of the Druid forms, it means I can recognize the personal effort others put in during that time where a lot of people dismissed WoW. So those ones that unsubbed and dismissed wow or the ones who just weren’t there need to be catered to? That’s not how these things work. You undermine the ones who were there.

What’s worse? In the end if everyone had Druid tank bear form it ceases to be special and just another form.

1 Like

What they really need to do is just keep adding to these fun challenges like the mage tower so that there is always something new there to be earned, always something to look forward too instead of only leaving people wishing they had played back then. “Dang I missed out on that one but look at this new one I CAN strive for!”

Like most games do this to some extent, for limited time skins and stuff. But they always keep updating it instead of just abandoning the whole fun mini game they created.

I get WoW moves by expansions but those small things they do that end up really fun… or just settle having a great challenging mode for solo play only for unlocking neat skins.

Torghast should have had more rewards built into it.

While I understand your desire. I didn’t finish most of them and I haven’t looked to see if I can go get the rest. But honestly it was my own fault for not playing during that time.

They are not going to open the mage tower again…

Still a no. It was advertised as a time sensitive reward from its introduction, and that time sensitivity was the main driver in many people trying to get what they could. To bring it back is a direct middle finger to those who took time out of their day in Legion to work towards those appearances.

They’ve never brought back the MoP challenge mode armor (outside of the lower end recolors in Legion) or the WoD challenge mode weapons. The Legion Mage Tower skins should remain locked from the game. There are always going to be things that will be removed; use that as incentive to set future goals, don’t beg or demand something comes back.

I would love more solo appearances to pursue, however. It actually surprised me BfA didn’t get a “Mage Tower” when it was rather popular in Legion. I hope Shadowlands has one.

1 Like

I think the mage tower appearances should be locked. It was challenging at the time and that was their reward for getting it done. I do think though they could add another bear man color.

1 Like

It’s called the “Gorilla-Bear”

The Mage Tower was, and is time sensitive, and was advertised as such from day one. It’s unfortunate you joined after, but you joining after is not an excuse, nor a reason to bring back something which the rest of the player base who had been playing knew and understood was going away.

New challenges is fine, and I hope they bring in new and interesting challenges for all classes. But mage towers should remain gone.

4 Likes

And that would be ideal, except for we haven’t heard a peep from Blizzard. And they skipped BFA entirely just like you said.
Best players can do is bring it to their attention.

So bring it to their attention and advocate for more appearance challenges. But the Mage Tower should remain in the past, just like every other challenge item that has remained in the past and unobtainable.

2 Likes

The issue is that they were a time limit thing in Legion and we were told so at the time.

Sorry you missed on the last descent expansion that WOW will ever have when it was current but those druid form aren’t coming back.

Make it for all classes then, not just druids.

I would be fine with that !

If you’re not sure if you have the mage tower forms, you probably don’t.

There was a brief window at the end of legiom, where you could have our geared made tower, but not as a casual player who didn’t actually get the gear.

Without outgearing the tower, it was something you’d wipe on many many times before getting it.

1 Like

No, it’s proper name is man-bear.

But How about the special snowflakes???

I remember how hard was to farm my mounts, and then blizzard just changed timers and put personal loot for everything. A GIGANTIC middle finger for anyone who farmed mounts like TLPD before personal loot in Legion was added, gand a lot of people praised bliz for this. I farmed the lich King in the tot patch on pandaria and It was Crazy hard to manage to kill him solo before the enrage. Now, you solo him in one sec.

Seems like blizzard just arbitrary selects what will be legacy and what will not. The lack of consistency is incredible. They should Just make about anything cosmetic be unavailable when changing exo or stop removing things altogether.

So you have my vote for bringing It back.

1 Like

I got the looks I wanted on alts without relics in 1 or 2 tries in 7.3. They weren’t difficult to get.

I’d be down to let people get them again.