Can you feel it boosters

OK 1st off When the Emperor come in from Star Wars lol.

2nd of all hes not the 1st person to make a video about this mad season has Almost everything whole streamer at some point has touched on this at least at some point but this is the video this is the video that’s going to get them to change the boost.

No offense but really I mean you’re throwing a victory party over something that’s probably not going to be changed.

Sorry to burst your bubble but just because something makes a video doesn’t mean all the Sun buszard’s gonna make her change their mind

Then don’t try and mock someone for doing the same. It’s embarrassing.

1 Like

Wtf are you on about ? I’m mocking him because he is level 14 and clearly a boost shill. Of course he would be happy they’re adding boosts, since he is either too bad or too lazy to have done it already. If I log into my Classic character will that make you happy ? I bet it wouldn’t, clown. Bots will 100% get worse with boosts. You are only thinking about ‘levelling bots’ which will still exist due to Draenei/Belf. Botters will buy MULTIPLE accounts just to have a boost on each, why is that so hard for you to understand ? The botters will basically double. You boost shills spout the same exact nonsense as each other.

Lol, ok bud. I am sure that the constant over reactions by the streamer community will sway Activision Blizzard away from a guaranteed money making opportunity. Or, as they would say on certain other apps…Tell me you make gold on dungeon boost sales without telling me that you make gold on dungeon boost sales.

And you’re posting on a retail character, which is worth just as much as a random level 14 alt.

I’m not quite sure how to explain this to you…

Again, the community needs to look at these boosts from a gaming company perspective. There have been a lot of decisions and changes that Blizzard has made along the way that I and many others have disagreed with/hated. However, there is one thing that we know Blizzard can do really well, and that is game longevity.
Think about all the good MMOs that have come and went…Warhammer, SWTOR, Wild*, to name a few. These were great games that all failed due to numerous reasons, but the overarching reason is mismanagement. No game company has been able to balance making a profit while at the same time being able to pony up the cash for development, be it good or bad.

In essence, Blizzard currently has two franchises, Live WoW and Classic. Live WoW gets a surge of money every two-ish years due to the release of new expansions. However, they aren’t charging for Classic WoW, or Classic BC. We all need Blizzard to make money, if not that is the end of a lot of great games. The boosts is the Classic team’s way of providing that initial surge of money. Would the “no-boosts” community prefer that Blizzard charges 50-60 dollars for Classic BC? Or would you rather Blizzard charge 50-60 dollars for a boost? True, they will make money initially from botting, however; if their banning waves speed up, which I foresee, the botters will never be able to make enough IRL money to justify re-purcahsing boosts again and again. On the flip-side, if the ban waves continue at their current pace, Blizzard will introduce the “WoWToken” and hamstring bots that way.
Regardless, Blizzard needs to look good on the books, and they will. That is what they are best at.

I mean, even he could only get 1% of his followers to like the video.

This toon hit 60 in 2005. So, uh, your elitism seems like you might have ordered it from wishdotcom.

2 Likes

Blizzard is running WoW solely on their arrogance and the familiarity of the brand. That’s about it. Any other game and company that handled something like WoW as poorly as they have done for years would have killed it already, this is purely their name and the lasting impact the earlier years of WoW had running its course.

1 Like

That would be a good argument except for the above reference to SWTOR. STAR WARS…I am pretty sure a one-legged-one-winged-no-beaked-industrial-farmed-chicken could have kept that game going. Blizzard’s brand is nothing compared to SW brand.

The only comment I replied to was a dude that called a dude trolling for saying the video was 96% positive. Then I replied to him that his poll of 59% was less than 96% so I’m not sure why he’s comparing them. I’m the one getting flamed… Imagine someone saying that seriously in real life. The forums are a weird place man. Anywhere else he would have been laughed at.

Man, what kind of life do you live that you believe there is actual a chance they remove boosts from TBC? It’s just not going to happen. They know people will pay for it. They know people like you will play TBC anyways.

But since you don’t have a coherent argument, you have to make silly posts like this one. Sad.

Lol at the people thinking the like/dislike buttons prove anything. I hit the like button because I like Madseasons videos and want the youtube algorithm to show me more of his stuff. Not because I agree with everything he says.

There was an actual community poll that was floating around these forums a few weeks ago that was 46% in favor 40% against and 14% that didn’t care.

3 Likes

If community polling was all it took to get things implemented or removed, we’d 100% be getting dual spec.

1 Like

By the OPs logic, my liking your extremely logical post must mean that I also like to play Forsaken characters.

1 Like

I say stop worrying about how other people play the game, so long as they are not cheating/exploiting/purchasing non-blizz related resources outside of the game.

I want Blizz to be as profitable as reasonably possible so they can continue to provide this lovely “classic” game to play.

2 Likes

Bruh, no one is disputing that 96% is bigger than 59%. The issue is using the like/dislike ratio on a Madseason video to try and guess what the community wants.

If you’re taking college math, then go to the part of your textbook dealing with statistics. Find the section on sampling.

Why would I feel like the walls are closing in on me? We’re talking about a character boost in a video game. I’d like to have one, but if I don’t get one whatever. It’s really not that big of a deal.

Unless millions of people cancel their monthly sub I doubt a corporation such as blizzard would remove a monetizing service which has a 1 time use because a very minor fraction of the player base are butt hurt. If its the case I hope they nerf to the ground in game boosts by higher levels and aoe grinding.

2 Likes