Can you feel it boosters

Nope, Blizz gonna get that money, or you’re not getting your game. Book it. That’s how business works, it can’t just run as a vanity project. Eventually, they’ll decide to do something about the rmt gold selling, too. Then you’re getting WoW Token.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You’re delusional.

5 Likes

The hilarious unintended consequence of this change would make it much easier to twink. Just get 4 x 70s in your group and receive almost no exp while farming BIS.

They are boosting BC, once per account. They’ll make some money, but they really will get more players who don’t want Classic, they want BC/Wrath when most started the game.

Then you’ll get a boost with Wrath as well, along w DK boosting. DKs will boost ALL THE DUNGEONS!

1 Like

You mean the majority of people? Blizz is gonna do what the majority want, yes you are right. Why would it be otherwise?

Study harder lol

As long as it makes them money…

1 Like

I’d be happy if they scrapped the idea but they won’t. It’s more Activision than Blizzard at this point and they consistently make decisions based on lowest effort maximum profit. Look at TBC Classic – continuing the servers into TBC is the lowest effort maximum profit solution. They know very few people will choose to stay on Classic only servers so only a little extra infrastructure is needed. Want both, you have to pay. They won’t even throw us a bone with a couple fresh TBC servers because that would cost money.

Angry forum posts aren’t going to change their decision to introduce this. There would have to be a mass exodus of players voting with their wallet to reverse a decision like this. And that won’t happen because we want TBC Classic and will suffer basically any indignity they throw at us to have it.

This is no longer a small company of gamers making decisions for the sake of gaming. It’s a giant corporation beholden to shareholders and every decision they make reflects this. So it goes. I would be stoked to be wrong about this.

2 Likes

Well, businesses exist to make money. And what negatives could boosts have? It’s not like we have a clear example from the existing game about the impact.

In fact, think of the advantages. For every boost bought a horde of crickets spawns out in the empty world to fill it with their lovely music, and maybe a tumbleweed rolls past on the horizon.

I prefer the tiny violin your playing

My what is playing?

Your your 10char

You should check out the mechanar.

I get it!!

1 Like

They are boosting BC, once per account today. Just a little over a year ago they said they would not be boosting Classic. What will they say tomorrow?

As far as the players who they are supposedly doing this boost for, if they cannot be bothered to level from 1-58, I don’t see how they will last in Outland past the zone quests. People that lazy will not want to go through the attunements, which are a big part of The Burning Crusade and will just quit unless they can “buy” their way around that as well.

I am sure they will make money. Whether they will make more from the sales to boosting as opposed to the loss from people who will not play The Burning Crusade Classic because there is boosting, only time will tell. Will be interesting to see just how many more “convenience” items make their way into the Classic Cash Shop down the road.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Ah yes one guy’s video gets some likes and that means blizz will remove boosts

See you on my new boosted 58 in bc :wink:

3 Likes

See you all on my newly boosted Alliance shaman!!!

1 Like

Are you paying a Paladin?

Idk what you mean?

I’m boosting a goat shaman.

I already have a 60 pally.

Are you… paying a Paladin… to boost you?