Can you feel it boosters

They’ve already said they are looking at a LFG for TBC. so…
And im good with both. ill boost a toon and use LFG same day.

OMG this guy actually deleted his characters and unsubbed because of boosts.

HOORAY!

You can join him if you want! See how easy it is?

Takes less than 48 hours played probably, since the human speed run of 0-60 was 3 days 7 hours. Add in the XP patch, probably less than two days. Add in mage boosting. I’d wager they can get 0-60 in less than 24 hours.

LFG is just the window that makes it so you don’t gotta sift through LFg chat. LFD is the auto match auto teleport one so, idc about the former.

I’d wager more money on him getting banned than actually unsubbing.

2 Likes

The record for assisted, optimized, fully geared and buffed speed running by the top player is around a day- so no, inefficient, poorly geared bots are not going to be anywhere near that. (and solo records are around 50 hours, but still, this is by the best in the world- which bots are not).

Ever see bot trains levelling? They aren’t doing quests, they go to an area and path around just killing mobs, it’s excessively inefficient and it takes considerably longer than most players- the benefit is, it takes no effort.

But retail botting is also effortless, and if retail bots can get them boosts that put them in outlands making money off mote farming, ore/herb pathing, etc… immediately that’ll be far more convenient a way than having to level from scratch when their accounts get banned.

Whenever there’s a big ban wave, which sadly doesn’t feel common- there’s a window of a few weeks where high level zones are playable and dungeons aren’t 100 rogues pick pocketing in BRD 24/7, just from that I think it takes 2-3 weeks to get to 60 for bots, they aren’t efficient and it’s also likely they have to take breaks to avoid bot catching algorithms.

Not sure why people think gold sellers wouldn’t be using retail gold, which is excessively easy to get in large quantities, to fund boosts in classic where there’s no token and thus a far bigger market for selling gold for cash.

Never once encountered this. Ever. Are you getting ganked by bots? LOL

If it takes 100 hours to get 4 toons to 58 through manual boosting (because let’s get real here, they are boosting 4 toons at a time, not 1) and it takes 30 hours to get the gold necessary to boost 1 toon, that’s 120 hours vs. 100 hours for the same 4 toons. And that’s not including the fact that they can sell one (or more) of those boosting slots for additional money via either gold or money.

I think you underestimate just how efficient boosters are and drastically underestimate how much time it takes to earn the amount of gold it takes to pay even a 20 dollar boost. And here is me guessing it won’t be a 20 dollar boost. If it is higher than 20 dollars, it makes it even more likely they manually boost.

Seriously, I get you don’t like the boosts, but the “this is going to be amazing for bots” argument is trash. It has consistently been trash. It will continue to consistently be trash. There are plenty of reasons to dislike boosts. This one is pretty easily the worst of them.

Especially cause this so called bot-pocalypse they are prophesizing? Already here? The games already riddled with bots and when the massive influx of players come back and RMT gold and service become more demanded they will increase, boost or not. Demand first and foremost is the reason botting exists, and since there is always demand by the “wow classic crowd so avidly against RMT/Boosts” it’s here to stay.

You are a gnome, so yeah.

I am 100% against boosting. I think it’s a terrible move on blizzards part.

Thanks for sharing.

See you in Tbc.

1 Like

3k? Is that all. That’s literally 0.01% of the community.

Good thing blizzard isn’t catering this game to
People who have 24hours/7 days a week to play. They are catering the game for everyone.

Blizz won’t get rid of the boosts- and I’m glad they aren’t.

1 Like

NO BOOSTS baby, can you feel it… That would be so amazing.

Dude you have 2 years to level from 1 to 70. Are you saying that if you want to play dranei or blood elf you should have no life? Cus they have to level.

No, I’m saying people don’t want to go from 1-60 that did it 15 years ago. People want to experience end game again not wasting “ 2 years as you said” from goin 1-70.

58 boost is a good thing, and 70% of the players that will be in tbc wouldn’t have touched the game if they didn’t include the boost. Classic “Andy’s” don’t want to accept the fact that the game is old and people have played jt before. The people that want to level up will do that, but the people who want to play endgame will boost.

If you wanna level a space got or Budget high elf go ahead, all power to you.

1 Like

Yo, I thought you canceled your subscription over a week ago man, I mean you came here and bragged about how Blizzard was not getting your money and you would show them with your wallet!

Yet here you still are, on the forums and paying Blizzard $15 a month.

Dude, go sit down, the adults are having a conversation.

1 Like

Nobody is paying $15 a month for 2 years to level 1-70 which they did 15 years ago

You’re a clueless classic Andy probably froths over asmongold or something. Form your own opinion

YO dude. It makes me happy that your remembered me luckey. I remember you. You’re a racist!

Me too! I hate orcs!!!

Ok, that right there is offensive and slander.

REPORTED!