Can we stop displaying what personal loot we get to the group?

I’m pretty sure most of those people who do are just an echo chamber of the op repeatedly posting on alts.

Yeah sorry, not giving away enchanting mats for free.

1 Like

I mean, I don’t mind giving things away if I don’t want / need it. But I know others may want to keep the transmog, enchanting materials, etc.

And I think there’s nothing wrong either way with asking and being told no, or someone being willing to toss you a bone. As long as like, people aren’t being totally unreasonable I don’t care when I get loot at least haha.

1 Like

My alts aren’t hard to spot

1 Like

They’re all basically the same name.

1 Like

Really? You respond like that and HE’S the toxic one? Wow man.

I agree with the OP, why does everyone need to know what you got? It isn’t their business or concern.

5 Likes

Like I already told you.

Wait, gear drops in raids? Interesting.

1 Like

It really isn’t a matter of that. If you want to give loot to randos that’s fine and cool.

Some don’t want to feel pressured to it. Some want to hide that in chat. Because in some cases people mald if you want to keep your own item for whatever reason. Which is individual choice.

Another reason that we need gear tokens. Helps take the edge off when people don’t get items.

4 Likes

IMO it’s a morale thing to see what dropped. Horrible idea to make it secret. Also, that could lead to stealth nerfs and raids getting screwed. NO THANKS.

2 Likes

But you’re too stupid to read.

1 Like

i feel that if i see has been added to your collection or the tiny green uparrow i will keep it but i will gladly throw stuff out to a roll as someone asking for it before i even see what it looks like gets on my nerves

1 Like

Yeah i don’t know why people do that. They say whatever bad word and then they will go like “YOUSE REPORTING MES!!” when they do get reported. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Mog > random person’s ilvl
Its awful 2 expansions later being like ew have to run lfr antorus for a bracer recolour or a random mythic/heroic dungeon and only being able to do it once a day/week

3 Likes

Sounds like your trying to make your opinion fact here.

Also, ignoring what Rahkeetahp keeps bringing up the comments of yours doesn’t make you better then him since you said some pretty bad stuff in the comments you made and yet at the same time, calling him or basically anybody but you the toxic one.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I thought that woulda negated the entire mail option.

This would be a great name for a band.

Where did I say there was something wrong with this?

It was me tossing ridiculous insanity back at him to go along with his comment. :wink:

Nope! Because you don’t actually loot it. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wollJFBjxU

That is what the whole post is about, what the OP said. The dude is TOXIC. HE HAPPILY DISENCHANTS GEAR IN FRONT OF PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR THE ITEM HE DOESNT NEED JUST BECAUSE THEY ASKED.