Can we stop displaying what personal loot we get to the group?

There’s no good reason that everyone needs to see what I got. I’m so tired of “CAN I HAVE THAT?!” after every piece of loot I get.

Granted, disenchanting it in front of the person who whispers is satisfying, I would rather skip the mess all together.

62 Likes

Don’t loot the mobs, collect it in the mail later.

38 Likes

I actually agree with this.

In a WoW where you cant ride druids by default, or trade loot, and change your gender at the barber shop, its really no ones business what someone else looted.

7 Likes

Doesn’t work for BOEs.

2 Likes

I’ve seen that bug out and not receive the mail.

4 Likes

Calm down you nut job

9 Likes

Just because you beg people for their loot and get angry when they don’t give it to you, doesn’t meant they’re the toxic one.

31 Likes

Liked for eye contact disenchanting

15 Likes

Dude I’ve fought this battle so many times on these forums. Take it from me, don’t waste your time. Hilarious thing is it’s always the 190 ilvl scrubs talking about how they love hoarding gear they don’t need.

3 Likes

Calls us selfish and then says:

:thinking:

We don’t vendor or DE it just because someone asked. We vendor it because we wanted the transmog. We DE it because we need the shard for enchants.

Eat a Snickers.

23 Likes

Look people, the 210 ilvl shammy is going around slinging names!
Get over yourself

5 Likes

Lol yeah, nailed it on the head. OP is 192, probably so toxic he can’t even get into higher mythic plus groups and has to run +3s with peoples 3rd or 4th alt. Funny thing is that he clearly idols Venruki with his name, and Ven is such a nice guy from what I’ve seen he’d never do anything like the OP.

3 Likes

I actually started to inspect people and I give my drops away to people that would get the biggest upgrade out of it. Takes longer if I’m sitting there inspecting people, but it can make someone’s day and upgrading an item by a lot instead of potentially going to someone who will get an upgrade of 3 ilvl.

It also just irks me when people sit there begging and opening trade windows like if they’re expecting to be handed loot.

5 Likes

I run LFR for extra chance at crystals so yeah I DE too

2 Likes

It’s exciting to see what drops!

1 Like

should be changed, but I just dont read and if I see them begging now, I dont respond at all. Aint worth getting ‘that sort’ who starts foaming and my having to react to it and hurt their feelings

2 Likes

I agree, that was one thing they changed based on ‘community’ feedback that was better the way they originally had it. It would be far better if it was reverted.

I am enchanter. I do same. This not wrong. People get mad for no reason.

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Fails to see they irony.

13 Likes

other people’s loot excites you?

1 Like