Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

Nice projecting

Many things have changed since we last played, but the forums really have not. Tupacshekar is right, it takes a lot of dedication, trial & error and fear of losing one’s job to put such a large expansion out as Shadowlands. Nothing is ever released 100% working & loved by everyone, it takes time to work things out.

Simply put, we all signed an agreement that acknowledges Blizzard as lord & master of the product and not a darn thing we can do about it … except detail what we see as broken, wrong or confusing. Few, if any of the actual devs, read the forums (good reason not to as most comments are childish crap & repetitive nonsense anyway) they leave that up to the day-to-day moderators & community managers to summarise and keep them informed. My hope is that the moderators & managers are keeping up, listening, backing & pushing for solutions to those legitimate problems & concerns. And if any devs are actually reading these forums, thank you.

4 Likes

said the guy literally trolling the forums

4 Likes

How about they fix their game? What was it doing in alpha and beta the entire time? Messing with conduits and covenants until they said forget it and nerfed everything to the ground. Look at dps in the raid. There is a 20% + variance between the top and bottom dps still. They did a terrible job.

3 Likes

Would you care to comment on the changes to torghast?

So you were happy when it was a pain in the behind and now you’re happy they changed it to be easier?

Can you make up your mind?

8 Likes

We have our pvp vendors back, new areas to stomp around in, sweet new armor sets to farm up, and so much stuff to do I can’t keep up with it all.

TY daddy Ion, i can’t speak for anyone else but I am quite happy.

Blizzard… please dont give the MVP pass to this troll… we have enough with one of these specimens.

Thank you.

5 Likes

Shut up, troll.

9 Likes

put it on yer resume … not here…

4 Likes

I mentioned this in another thread, but from their posting history, it seems that Tupac’s hide got chapped by people responding negatively to his post calling people “Blizzard Shills” and since then he has engaged in bombing the forums with the kinds of behaviors that he thought he was calling out in the cringiest possible manner as a “social experiment”.

Ain’t no one got time for that.

I figured out how to ignore someone on the forums just so that I’m not tempted to engage with the seven-layer dip of nonsense that this guy is putting out.

6 Likes

Yet still got paid for doing that terrible job. So if they fix anything now, that’s great but they do not deserve any praise for not doing the right thing in the first place.

1 Like

I have OP on ignore but reading the title I’ll go for giving Blizz some appreciation for quick responses this year (for the most part).

Ion and his team clearly had a different idea, ignored the feed back and wanted to build it up using the dungeon paradigm.

Whatta surprise lol and not surprised with the response.

Blizz needs to stop selling us on a porsche and giving us a bicycle lol, if you say it’ll increase in increments, give helpful and fun anima powers, and really don’t do that for the ‘git gud’ group like me, then there is a problem.

If they thought people would like progressing 8 layers for 2 years then that’s a big woopsie for them.

2 Likes

See, we can disagree on many things but the truth is that Ion and the Dev team have been working hard to provide us much needed balance changes. Props need to be given where props are due!

1 Like

Unless they changed it, even if you have them on Ignore, their OP still shows up. Its every response after the main one that disappears. Been awhile since I’ve put someone on ignore, silly pro-multiboxer shaman comes to mind.

2 Likes

funny that the troll didn’t answer you despite replying to everyone else

5 Likes

At this point Tupac should get a “Ion and the Dev team” Tattoo…Kirela hit the nail on the head

(Edit Person’s name)

2 Likes

:clown_face: :earth_africa: :clown_face: :earth_americas:

I’d rather Torghast be a little easy than overly hard. It’s supposed to be fun.

You do NOT speak for me, OP.

I have a voice and am well able to use it.

YOU are not that voice.

2 Likes