Can we show some love for Ion and the Dev team for listening to the players!

Simply paying for a service is not gratitude, that’s a transaction. Players need to understand that Ion and the Dev team are people as well who are working through this time to make the right decisions that will be affecting millions of players, these changes affect not only them but all the 1,000s of employees as well that work on this game and forums. They might not be first responders, but these are still people who I think deserve some praise and respect! What’s the issue with that?

I show my lust for Ion’s beautiful eyes on a daily basis. I want to be his boitoi.

Among Us won best multiplayer game for 2020 :wink:

Ewwwww…
/10chars

Go take care of your kids Tupac.

1 Like

So? I’m working through this time as well. Remotely, as I suspect many of them are. It’s no harder for them to work during the pandemic then every other person continuing to do their job.

Respect =/=praise. I do respect the work they do, even when I disagree with it, because it’s no simple task to create and run an MMO. Praise? That I reserve for things that are praiseworthy. Is SL? To some, assuredly. To you merely 10 short days ago? Most assuredly not.

In the past week you’ve applauded them buffing Torghast to make it harder and then applauded nerfs to those buffs to make it easier. It’s impossible to know where you actually stand on the state of play because as soon as the ground shifts you shift with it.

1 Like

Omg… OMG… I finally get it! I finally understand why he’s sucking up so hard to ion and the dev… he’s hoping it’ll get him a job at blizz…

Omg blizz for the sake of forumanity, please give this guy a job! He’ll even give you a good time till his jaw falls off!

2 Likes

And maybe do some work at those 2 jobs?

1 Like

I think, honestly, he or she is making a no-holds barred run at green text myself.

He forgot to mention, both of those jobs involve him trolling on the forums.

2 Likes

I’ve responded to these concerns before:

Hope it finds you well!

I think his alt is named Alexa.

I dunno… you’re acting kinda sus…

1 Like

I have never felt this from the current dev team or Ion. Ever.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BURuqsIP6q8

1 Like

Tupacshekar you are an unfortunate person who feeds on the idea structure of WoW development ideology That even the Dev team does not follow. I hope someday you find the help that you need. I’m sad that you are afflicted so horribly In this life. And that you must cause others trouble as a result.

You’re entitled to your opinion, which is fine! My opinion is that their rapid responses to Torghast was a sign that they are indeed welcoming of community feedback! A lot of players are extremely happy at the moment as it not only appeals to casual fans, but once Twisting Corridor releases the hardcore fans can their own game mode as well! Decisions like these that is fair to all players shows how much they about the community, in my opinion.

It’s a robot that responds to certain words.

1 Like

Sounds like someone who would thank govt for shutting down business and forcing muricans to stay inside wear gimp masks due to a ‘pandemic’ kekw

He finds comfort In his own crazy. It’s sad.

1 Like